PNT Admin - Administrative Assistant
EisnerAmper is one of the largest accounting, tax, and business advisory firms, with nearly 4,000 employees and more than 350 partners across the world. We combine responsiveness with a long-range perspective; to help clients meet the pressing issues they face today, and position them for success tomorrow.
Our clients are enterprises as diverse as sophisticated financial institutions and start-ups, global public firms and middle-market companies, as well as high net worth individuals, family offices, not-for-profit organizations, and entrepreneurial ventures across a variety of industries. We are also engaged by the attorneys, financial professionals, bankers and investors who serve these clients.
Our reach extends globally, with offices in the United Kingdom, Israel, India, the Cayman Islands, Singapore, and Ireland.
- A High School Diploma or GED is required.
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree is preferred.
- 3+ years as an Administrative Assistant or related support role.
- Professional services environment experience preferred. is preferred • Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills to communicate professional and appropriately with a diverse group of individuals.
- Ability to deal effectively with interpersonal relationships, successfully working independently and within a team environment.
- Demonstrates a positive attitude and proactive nature.
- Must possess a high degree of professionalism including the ability to maintain high levels of confidentiality.
- Must demonstrate technical proficiency and the capability of performing at an intermediate or advanced level with respect to the Microsoft Office Suite of products with an emphasis in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint skills, or similar software applications.
- Must be highly organized and capable of handling multiple projects in a fast-paced environment, including preparing/completing assigned tasks in an efficient and accurate manner within allotted timeframes.
- Must be familiar with accounting software and scheduling systems.
- Processes invoices weekly/monthly to reconcile client and vendors’ services.
- Provide prompt reminders to clients via follow up calls and emails regarding past due invoices.
- Maintains client maintenance contract information (i.e. software updates and hardware maintenance agreements) to ensure timely renewals.
- Research and recommend quotes for clients and sales for maintenance renewals.
- Organizes and manages hardware and software inventory, including licenses, warranty information and service agreements.
- Responsible for placing orders per client agreements with various vendors, which include tracking, monitoring, receiving and/or returning inventory appropriately.
- Process RMA’s (Return Material Authorization) on defective equipment received and ensure processing of return and return credit in invoicing system, as directed.
- Documents hardware and serial numbers upon purchase/installation for maintenance renewals.
- Monitors and maintains engineering schedules and work tickets.
- Fields client communications, including monitoring and maintaining the Connectwise service board, project board, and dispatch portal for the purpose of scheduling engineering resources for service work.
- Ensures field services are effective and customer service requirements are met.
- Provides photocopy, printing, scanning and related functions necessary to the needs of the department.
- Complies with professional and firm requirements, processes, and procedures.
- Provides courteous and prompt service to all internal and external parties. Prioritizes and addresses requests and assignments in a professional and cooperative manner.
- Identifies opportunities and recommends methods to improve service, and work processes. Assists in the implementation of quality improvement initiatives.
- May assist co-workers in the completion of tasks and assignments to ensure continuity of service and demonstrating team work skills. Actively supports teamwork throughout the organization.
- Perform other services as assigned.
- May periodically travel and work from different company locations.
- May be required to work overtime, and/or on weekends as needed.
- Must arrive at EisnerAmper offices or client locations in a timely manner and be ready to perform job responsibilities.
Work Environment: Work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to perform the essential functions of this job successfully with or without reasonable accommodations. The work environment is considered to be that of a typical business/office operation. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- Medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Flexible Spending & Health Savings Account
- Paid holidays, vacation, and sick time
- Employee assistance program and other firm benefits.
Join our team of professionals and take a firm step forward in your career. With an established mentor program and defined career paths for a range of specialties and skill sets, EisnerAmper is a place where professionals of all experience levels thrive. Our Lifelong Learning program, combined with technical training opportunities for staff, ensure that this is a place where our employees can grow — and with a rich office culture and a strong commitment to work/life balance, EisnerAmper is a place where you'll be happy to do so. To be considered for employment, visit www.careers.eisneramper.com, complete an employment application and Explore Your Next Opportunity with EisnerAmper.
EisnerAmper is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
- Job Family Admin
- Pay Type Hourly