EisnerAmper is one of the largest accounting, tax, and business advisory firms, with nearly 4,000 employees and more than 350 partners across the world. We combine responsiveness with a long-range perspective; to help clients meet the pressing issues they face today, and position them for success tomorrow.
Our clients are enterprises as diverse as sophisticated financial institutions and start-ups, global public firms and middle-market companies, as well as high net worth individuals, family offices, not-for-profit organizations, and entrepreneurial ventures across a variety of industries. We are also engaged by the attorneys, financial professionals, bankers and investors who serve these clients.
Our reach extends globally, with offices in the United Kingdom, Israel, India, the Cayman Islands, Singapore, and Ireland.
The Capture Manager drives governmental business growth by developing and executing a comprehensive governmental capture strategy. Responsible for all capture activities including engagement approach, solution development, teaming, pricing strategy, and supporting identification of key personnel.
- Bachelors’ Degree Preferred.
- 5+ years of relevant experience preferred.
- Strong understanding of proposal development within the public sector with a sharp attention to detail and awareness of current market dynamics.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, research, writing, presentation, time management, critical thinking, problem-solving, and oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced, innovative, and continuously changing environment.
- Ability to identify qualified governmental opportunities.
- Ability to develop strategic approaches and concepts.
- Proven ability to identify large technical and professional contracts within the public sector, and create strategies to capture the opportunities.
- Ability to perform effectively, efficiently and with quality under tight deadlines and manage multiple priorities.
- Knowledge & understanding of CRM databases.
- Technically proficient with the capability of performing at an intermediate or advanced level with software tools including, but not limited to, the Microsoft Office Suite of products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Must be able to work extended hours during the workweek and on weekends as needed to meet deadlines.
- Must be able to travel and work from different company and client locations.
- Liaison with the Marketing proposal team and client service personnel to support the strategy, development, and submission of proposals, requests for information, and task orders.
- Leads capture management, market analysis, strategic business planning and execution of request for proposals and information.
- Conducts market research and price-to-win analysis and supports executive leadership in bid/no-bid decisions.
- Track and report on federal, state, and other governmental programs in order to identify trends and opportunities.
- Accountable for advancing and maturing opportunities toward high win probabilities.
- Leads and negotiates teaming agreements and strategic alliances.
- Owns, executes, and manages multiple opportunities simultaneously that are in various stages of capture and proposal.
- Gains an in-depth understanding of EisnerAmper and its competitors’ service offerings, strengths, and weaknesses.
- Leads the development and implementation of large deal capture plans (win strategy, timeline, backlog, etc.), ensuring that it is maintained, up to date, and properly reported.
- Leads development of internal teaming and capabilities gap analysis, competitive assessments, differentiators, key win themes, pricing strategies, and overall win strategies.
- Analyzes market trends to identify critical areas by focus of industry, geography, and function.
- Works collaboratively with client service teams to ensure growth activities adhere to EisnerAmper established process and aligns with industry best practices for proposal management and development within the public sector market segment.
- Maintains relevant client and prospect information in the CRM.
- Interacts with personnel and management at all levels, interfaces, and coordinates with corporate executives as part of ongoing proposal development.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, benchmarking state-of-the-art practices, and participating in professional societies.
- Recommends new approaches, resource tools, deliverables, policies, and procedures to impact continual improvements in departmental efficiencies and services performed.
- Laison with external governmental relationships, including subcontractors and vendors.
- Provides courteous and prompt service to all internal and external parties. Prioritizes and addresses requests and assignments in a professional and cooperative manner.
- Identifies opportunities and recommends methods to improve service, and work processes. Assists in the implementation of quality improvement initiatives.
- May assist co-workers in the completion of tasks and assignments to ensure continuity of service and demonstrating team work skills. Actively supports teamwork throughout the organization.
- Perform other services as assigned.
- May periodically travel and work from different company locations.
- May be required to work overtime, and/or on weekends as needed.
- Must arrive at EisnerAmper offices or client locations in a timely manner and be ready to perform job responsibilities.
Work Environment: Work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to perform the essential functions of this job successfully with or without reasonable accommodations. The work environment is considered to be that of a typical business/office operation. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- Medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Flexible Spending & Health Savings Account
- Paid holidays, vacation, and sick time
- Employee assistance program and other firm benefits.
Join our team of professionals and take a firm step forward in your career. With an established mentor program and defined career paths for a range of specialties and skill sets, EisnerAmper is a place where professionals of all experience levels thrive. Our Lifelong Learning program, combined with technical training opportunities for staff, ensure that this is a place where our employees can grow — and with a rich office culture and a strong commitment to work/life balance, EisnerAmper is a place where you'll be happy to do so. To be considered for employment, visit www.careers.eisneramper.com, complete an employment application and Explore Your Next Opportunity with EisnerAmper.
EisnerAmper is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
- Job Family Firm Operations
- Pay Type Salary