Leasing Professional, Meridian Mt. Vernon
Washington, DC, USA Req #606
Thursday, October 12, 2023
Paradigm, through our independent real estate development, construction and property management companies, delivers a full range of real estate services. Our goal at Paradigm is to create a workplace built on teamwork, respect, and authenticity. Empowering our employees to pursue the company mission, to utilize our hard work, integrity, intelligence and experience to deliver the highest level of value and satisfaction to our residents, investors, customers and employees. We encourage our teams to be the difference!
We are seeking a Leasing Professional to lease apartments, complete leasing paperwork, finalize move-in preparations, and handle prospect and resident questions all while providing timely and remarkable customer service at one of our luxury apartments communities in Washington, DC.
What the Leasing Professional will be doing:
• Delivering outstanding customer service to prospective residents, current residents, and visitors.
• Leading tours of the community, capturing rental commitments and handling related responsibilities from application process to successful move-in.
• Completing marketing activities and preparing leasing related reports.
• Assisting with resident relations, administrative assignments, and property management tasks.
• Working with other leasing and property department team members to create a positive environment for staff, residents, and visitors.
• Work Schedule includes weekends for maximum leasing potential for both you and the property.
What the Leasing Professional will need to succeed:
• Prior residential leasing success or proven sales and customer service experience in a related service field. College degree a plus.
• Computer skills, including knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel. Experience working in social media platforms and marketing a plus.
• Strong interpersonal communication skills and familiarity with professional business writing.
• Organizational skills with accuracy in work and ability to multi-task. Basic mathematical skills.
We offer our Leasing Professionals:
• Pay range: $20 per hour.
• Leasing commissions tiered on leasing performance.
• Comprehensive Medical with multiple Dental and Vision options.
• Health Savings Account with employer contribution.
• 401(k) plan with employer match and generous vesting schedule.
• Paid Time Off leave, escalating with length of service.
• Recognition awards and employee referral bonuses.
• Housing rental discount and free on-site parking during work hours.
• In-house professional training and a ‘Promote from Within’ company culture.
Candidates will receive consideration for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, familial, disability or veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Washington, DC, USA