Property Manager, Terraces at Arlington View
We are looking for the right candidate to join the management team at one of our apartment communities in Arlington, VA. This is a 124-unit garden style property, 77 of which are newly constructed apartment homes. As the Property Manager, you gain invaluable business, sales, and customer service experience and the opportunity to grow and advance in the Paradigm organization.
What the Property Manager will be doing:
• Achieving leasing, resident retention and customer service goals by overseeing leasing and marketing functions and handling resident relations.
• Managing financial aspects of the property, including handling the accounting process, completing financial and business reports, and preparing the property’s annual budget.
• Ensuring continued property compliance with all affordable housing requirements in place at the property.
• Overseeing maintenance department to ensure property is run effectively and efficiently and is maintained in first-class condition.
• Securing vendor contracts and completing projects in a timely manner and within budget.
• Supervising property staff, including hiring, training, scheduling, and employee relations.
• Ensuring compliance with overall company policies and procedures, including affordable housing compliance, employment and maintenance of the property budget.
• Work schedule may include occasional evenings for leasing and marketing events and task completion.
What the Property Manager will need to succeed:
• 5+ years’ apartment management and supervisory experience.
• College degree and/or property management certification preferred.
• Prior residential leasing or sales and customer relations experience required.
• HUD, Project-Based Section 8, LIHTC/affordable housing experience required. Low Income Housing Tax Credit/Section 8/Affordable Housing Professional Certification(s) a plus.
• Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills as well as the ability to problem solve.
• Strong mathematical skills to complete financial, accounting and lease processes.
• Good organizational skills with accuracy in work and ability to multi-task.
• Experience with property management software, proficiency with Entrata accounting a plus.
• Experience in sales and marketing techniques and knowledge of social media platforms.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (including Excel) and Outlook.
We offer our Property Managers:
• Pay range: $75,000 - $80,000.
• Comprehensive Medical with multiple Dental and Vision options.
• Health Savings Account with employer contribution.
• 401(k) plan with employer match and generous vesting schedule.
• Paid Time Off leave, escalating with length of service.
• Recognition awards and employee referral bonuses.
• Free on-site parking during work hours.
• In-house professional training and a ‘Promote from Within’ company culture.
- Pay Type Salary
- Arlington, VA, USA