Front Desk Attendant, Meridian Braddock - Temporary
Paradigm, through our independent real estate development, construction and property management companies, delivers a full range of real estate services. Our goal at Paradigm is to create a workplace built on teamwork, respect, and authenticity. Empowering our employees to pursue the company mission, to utilize our hard work, integrity, intelligence and experience to deliver the highest level of value and satisfaction to our residents, investors, customers and employees. We encourage our teams to be the difference!
We are seeking a Front Desk Attendant to oversee the front desk operations at one of our apartment communities in Alexandria, VA. This is a temporary position for the Holidays (November 2023 through the end January 2024). The hours will be Monday – Friday, 9:00 am – 6:00 pm. Pay range is $17.00 - $18.00 per hour.
What the Front Desk Attendant will be doing:
• Delivering outstanding customer service to residents and visitors.
• Handling resident package responsibilities and amenity reservations.
• Monitoring visitors to the building and completing routine property checks.
• Assisting with resident relations, events and property management tasks.
• Working with other staff members to create a positive environment for staff, residents, and visitors.
What the Front Desk Attendant will need to succeed:
• Prior customer service experience in a related service industry.
• Strong customer service and interpersonal communication skills.
• Must be able to lift 20+ lbs for package handling
Candidates will receive consideration for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, familial, disability or veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Alexandria, VA, USA