Financial Application Analyst
SunStream is Searching for a Talented Financial Application Analyst to Join Our Team
Our Vision: A Culture Built on Trust
At SunStream, we have a clear vision of a culture built on trust, and we are looking for a Financial Application Analyst who can help us bring this vision to life. Our culture is centered around (in)Trust, and we believe that trust is the solution we provide as an employer. We are committed to working (in)Trust with our employees every step of the way, offering purposeful work, financial well-being, and an excellent culture.
The Important Role of Financial Application Analyst at SunStream
The EPM Application Analyst will be a crucial member of SunStream’s growing Financial Systems and Applications team. This position supports our customers in their use of our Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) system which includes reporting, dashboards, reconciliations and financial planning, budgeting and reporting processes. Additionally, this position develops requirements for Cloudsuite Financials (CSF) security roles and coordinates the process flows for CSF provisioning.
Roll Up Your Sleeves and be part of the SunStream Team:
We need someone who articulates our vision and lives it. As a Financial Application Analyst at SunStream, you will be (in)Trusted to:
- Cultivate a Culture of Trust: Build strong relationships within SunStream and with our customers by providing timely support, delivering on expected solutions and transparency in communications.
- Operational Excellence: Demonstrate a hands-on approach to driving operational excellence. Support our customers on their use of OneStream, our EPM tool. Drive efficiency in support processes to increase value of the product.
- Innovation and Disruption: Work with the Product Owner to continually improve the product and processes increasing the value of the product with our customers.
- Ownership and Customer Trust: Collaborate with our leadership team to (in)Trust our owners with a strong return on investment and (in)Trust our customers by stewarding their resources. Be the embodiment of trust in all interactions.
- Support our customers reporting and planning processes
- Communicate clearly with customers on issues, product features and value
- Reporting / Data Analytics
- Support ICFR processes
Required Knowledge and Skills
Demonstrated knowledge working with:
- EPM tools (OneStream preferred; Hyperion a plus)
- General ledger applications
- Reconciling complex account activity
- Listening and conveying awareness of a customer's problem or issue to find resolution
- Oral and written communication skills
- Data analytics
- Gathering, organizing and analyzing data to formulate logical and objective conclusions
- Operating in an ICFR controlled environment
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, finance (preferred), or related field
- 3-5 years of related experience
- Financial report experience
- General ledger experience and data analytics knowledge
- Or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to perform the essential functions of the job
Are you ready for a rewarding career where you can make an impact? Join us today!
Applicants requiring a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process may contact us through the following methods: Phone: 651-282-8572 or Mail: SunStream, Attn: Talent Recruiting, 30 E 7th Street, Suite 700, St. Paul, MN 55101.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire. SunStream will not sponsor a work visa to fill this position.
SunStream Business Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/W/D/V) dedicated to diversity in the workplace and offers a great work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
- St Paul, MN, USA