The Sanitation Specialist is a critical role at JF Heritage Foods Company, as they are the primary driving force in cleaning the previous day's soil from all processing machinery, in preparation for the next days' production. While working primarily in the production areas (both ambient and cold rooms), other cleaning duties in the warehouse areas will be accomplished on a scheduled basis.
At The Fikes Companies, our Mission is to build a highly successful company which our employees are proud of, our customers value, and the communities we serve can count on.
- Performs three primary functions: a) tear down processing equipment to its basic components to facilitate thorough cleaning, b) cleaning of all food residues and soils from all food contact surfaces, and c) and a final sanitizing step.
- Completes and maintains assigned production rooms and Master Sanitation janitorial schedule routines, and additional functions as assigned.
- Ensures immediate perimeter of the building is clear of trash and cardboard, and any places for pest harborage are identified and cleaned.
6 months to 1-year expeience in a similar role, and able to perform the following:
- Mechanical disassembly of all equipment as assigned.
- Working with foaming cleaners and chemicals.
- Other duties and assignments as needed or required.
- Ability to work on your feet for long hours.
- Ability to accomplish tasks while working by yourself or with a group.
- Ability to work in temperatures between 10 degrees and outside temperature, dependent throughout the year.
- Ability to occasionally lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Positive attitude and team player.
- Must have attention to detail, calm under pressure, and have good communications skills.
The Fikes Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Belton, TX, USA