The Software Developer supports all aspects of the Digital Network Solutions platform payment processing system including but not limited to MS SQL Databases, data integrity, performance, disaster recovery, data translation, mobile, and web development.
At The Fikes Companies, our Mission is to build a highly successful company which our employees are proud of, our customers value, and the communities we serve can count on.
- Develops and optimizes stored procedures, queries, tables, and triggers for application integration.
- Delivers moderately complex code solutions.
- Supports the build and deployment pipeline; will assist in diagnosing / solving production issues.
- Works closely with other programmer analysts, engineers, and vendors to create data driven solutions.
- Works with third party vendors to create and maintain data integrations with other applications.
- Participates in full SDLC; including but not limited to development, estimates, planning, and design of application.
5+ Years MS SQL Server experience, 5+ Years C++, C#, Angular and .NET, must possess solid understanding of Networking TCP/IP, and Windows Servers and VMs. The Ideal candidate has advanced understanding of TSQL and Relational databases specifically Microsoft SQL Server. Recent experience with MS Azure cloud environment and cloud development, agile development methodologies, developing code of multiple operating systems, demonstrated ability to communicate complex technical information in a condensed manner to various stakeholders verbally and in writing, have a strong ability to understand context for code, the codebase, and it’s relation to business objectives, possess a growth mindset and a willingness to learn new skills, technologies, and frameworks, and must be able to obtain a solid understanding of the platform including databases, servers, virtual end points and vendor endpoints to support the business.
The Fikes Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Pay Type Salary
- Temple, TX, USA