Director - FP&A
What We Need
FLEETCOR is seeking a Director of FP&A, for the North America Fuel business. The position will be located in FLEETCOR’s Buckhead office in Atlanta, being a key member of North America Fuel business team and specifically to support the North America Local/Partner business.
The candidate shall be experienced in Financial Planning and Analysis with a demonstrated background of providing FP&A support to a line of business. He/she be responsible for delivering timely and accurate financial plans and forecasts, conduct in-depth analysis into the business risk and opportunities, perform ad hoc analysis and modeling exercise to support business and strategic decision. The candidate will also make recommendations and lead implementation for business initiatives with cross-functional teams. This role will have significant senior leadership exposure and critical impact on the continued success of the business.
The candidate needs to have advanced analytical skills, be able to synthesize complex and diverse information, research data and draw conclusions. FLEETCOR is looking for an individual with outstanding business and financial acumen, creative problem solving ability who can develop alternative solutions. The ideal candidate must be comfortable working fast-paced and complex environment. Additionally, he/she must be a strong collaborator, recognized for building credibility, commitment and energy within the team and with business leaders.
As a Director, FP&A you will be expected to work in a hybrid environment. FLEETCOR will set you up for success by providing:
- Assigned workspace in Atlanta, GA
- Company-issued equipment + remote access
- Formal, hands-on training
- Monitoring revenue performance on regular basis, providing in depth variance analysis and business outlook to senior leaders
- Leading the financial planning process including short term forecasting, budgeting as well as strategic long-term business planning
- Collaborating with LOB owners and functional leader to ensure delivery of expected financial results, proactively propose and push for actions to mitigate risk and improve financial results
- Collecting, validating and analyzing business data to drive optimization and improvement of product development, pricing techniques and other business strategies;
- Performing quantitative and qualitative analysis around various business subject matter, provide valuable data driven insight to facilitate business decision making
- Identifying business model improvement opportunities and actionable initiatives through robust analytics, lead and collaborate with different work stream teams to implement the initiatives
- Developing financial models to drive decision on new product/partner and advise on new customer pricing, utilize statistical analysis tool to generate models predicting customer & market trend to develop and adapt business strategy accordingly
- Developing internal reporting package and metrics, creating presentations and communication for executive management. Helping to create monthly executive management package highlighting financials and strategies for business line
- Developing and maintaining data work flows and audit processes to ensure pricing accuracy and recover revenue leakage
- Supervising personnel will be required
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Economics, Business or related areas required, Master degree preferred;
- 6-8+ years of proven progressive FP&A experience required
- 10 years or more experience in finance required
- Extensive hands on experience and willingness to dive into large/complexed data sets, ability to abstract and identify pattern, perform data validation, clean up and transformation needed for business analysis
- Advanced analytical and problem solving skills and ability to explain complex financial concepts succinctly and effectively.
- Highly adaptable and comfortable with ambiguity, ability to breakdown broad objectives in to tactical goals
- Ability to lead and manage business projects involving multiple teams and external parties, capability in creating/designing new/improved business processes from scratch
- Must be detail oriented, with the ability to handle multiple assignments promptly and effectively
- Demonstrated ability to work calmly in a fast-paced environment while effectively managing multiple tasks,
- Strong level of personal organization with excellent oral and written communication skills including ability to present to and influence senior management
- Strong interpersonal skills and relationship management
- Creative problem solver: the ability to quickly grasp the business issues of a situation and develop the best solution; find creative ways to solve complex issues among demanding parties and achieve “win-win” resolutions
- The ability to deal with ambiguity and adapt easily to rapidly changing business conditions
- Team-Oriented: a collaborative individual who is motivated by working effectively with others and forging consensus
- Accountable, strong sense of ownership
- Energetic and positive attitude
- Unquestionable Independence and Integrity: an individual regarded as having strong principles and adhering firmly to those principles.
Our Company & Purpose
FLEETCOR is a global leader in business payments, laser focused on developing smarter ways for businesses to pay their expenses. Since 2000, FLEETCOR has developed innovative digital solutions that help businesses better track, manage, and pay their expenses. Today, FLEETCOR is an S&P 500 company with hundreds of thousands of customers using our products in over 100 countries. Companies of all sizes, industries and geographies rely on our product portfolio to manage spending more quickly, efficiently and securely than ever before.
We embrace a culture grounded in five key values: integrity, collaboration, innovation, execution and people. These values offer you the opportunity to ‘thrive & grow’ through career development, volunteer, community, and wellness initiatives. This allows you to create a balance between professional goals and personal achievement.
FLEETCOR is also committed to building and nurturing a culture of diversity, inclusion, equality, and belonging by:
- Welcoming people of different backgrounds, cultures, ethnicities, genders, and sexual orientations;
- Empowering our people to share their experiences and ideas through open forums and individual conversations; and
- Valuing each person’s unique perspectives and individual contributions.
Embracing diversity enables our people to “make the difference” as FLEETCOR and its more than 8,000 employees continue to shape the future of global payments. Learn more by visiting www.FLEETCOR.com or following FLEETCOR on LinkedIn.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
FLEETCOR is an Equal Opportunity Employer. FLEETCOR provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, gender (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, language, ancestry, genetic information, veteran and/or military status or any other group status protected by federal or local law. If you require reasonable accommodation for the application and/or interview process, please notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.
- Job Family Managers
- Pay Type Salary
- Employment Indicator Employee
- Atlanta, GA, USA