Sr. Compliance Analyst
What We Need
FLEETCOR is currently looking for a Sr. Compliance Analyst. , including responsible for delivering an efficient and high-quality policy management service to internal stakeholders across all regions. This position falls under our Corpay Cross Borders line of business and is located in Toronto, ON, Canada. Strong level of technical knowledge and legal communication is needed for this position.
How We Work
As a Sr. Compliance Analyst position, you will be responsible to plan, direct and manage the operational performance of Policy Management for the Corpay Cross-Border Compliance department.
- Assigned in home office set up and on site setup.
- Company-issued equipment + remote access
- Formal, hands on Training
- Policy Management and Governance
- Responsible for drafting Policies, Procedures, and related Compliance documents such as standards, guidelines, etc. (“Compliance Documents”) for the Corpay Group.
- Servicing as a central point of contact for Compliance and other stakeholders to aid in the compliance with the Compliance Documents framework.
- Reviewing Compliance Documents to ensure they are comprehensive and align to Compliance’s framework and standards.
- Partnering with Company policy/procedure owners to insure, monitoring compliance with standards.
- Engaging in review of current business processes, identify Compliance Documents gaps and drive creation of missing Compliance Documents or updates to stale Compliance Documents.
- Tracking and monitoring progress to completion of Compliance Documents.
- Provide regular reporting to Compliance Leadership on progress of Compliance Documents development.
- Reinforcing storage and referencing capabilities for Policy Portal which allow easy access to documentation.
- Regulatory Change Management
- Assisting with the Compliance Regulatory Change Management to ensure the Company identifies and proactively adjusts or implements Policies and Procedures to ensure regulatory obligations are satisfied.
- Banking Relationship Management
- Assisting with responding to bank-related requests, including, but not limited to, ad-hoc compliance requests, annual due diligence, etc.
- Leading important projects with cross-functional impacts, from planning - by establishing goals, project plans, and deliverables - through execution, including the assignment of work across resources, evaluation of work quality, and senior management reporting on outcomes.
Qualifications & Skills
- Ability to work Administrative — Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, managing files and records in a database, and other office procedures and terminology.
- English Language — Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar. Understanding written sentences and paragraphs. Ability to speak clearly so others can understand you.
- Active Learning — Understanding the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making.
- Time and Task Management — Managing one's own time and the time of others.
- People and Inclusion — Always striving to drive our business forward by positive and direct communication, collaboration, respect, acceptance, and professionalism. Understanding how to give and receive feedback, manage conflict positively and work productively with others to solve problems.
Benefits & Perks
- Medical, Dental & Vision benefits available the 1st month after hire
- Automatic enrollment into our 401k plan (subject to eligibility requirements)
- Virtual fitness classes offered company wide.
- Robust PTO offerings including: major holidays, vacation, sick, personal, & volunteer time
- Employee discounts with major providers (i.e., wireless, gym, car rental, etc.)
- Philanthropic support with both local and national organizations
- Fun culture with company-wide contests and prizes
Our Company & Purpose
FLEETCOR is a global leader in business payments, laser focused on developing smarter ways for businesses to pay their expenses. Since 2000, FLEETCOR has developed innovative digital solutions that help businesses better track, manage, and pay their expenses. Today, FLEETCOR is an S&P 500 company with hundreds of thousands of customers using our products in over one hundred countries. Companies of all sizes, industries and geographies rely on our product portfolio to manage spending more quickly, efficiently, and securely than ever before.
We embrace a culture grounded in five key values: integrity, collaboration, innovation, execution, and people. These values offer you the opportunity to ‘thrive & grow’ through career development, volunteer, community, and wellness initiatives. This allows you to create a balance between professional goals and personal achievement.
FLEETCOR is also committed to building and nurturing a culture of diversity, inclusion, equality, and belonging by:
- Welcoming people of diverse backgrounds, cultures, ethnicities, genders, and sexual orientations.
- Empowering our people to share their experiences and ideas through open forums and individual conversations.
- Valuing each person’s unique perspectives and individual contributions.
Embracing diversity enables our people to “make the difference” as FLEETCOR and its more than 8,000 employees continue to shape the future of global payments. Learn more by visiting www.FLEETCOR.com or following FLEETCOR on LinkedIn.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
FLEETCOR is an Equal Opportunity Employer. FLEETCOR provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, gender (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, language, ancestry, genetic information, veteran and/or military status or any other group status protected by federal or local law. If you require reasonable accommodation for the application and/or interview process, please notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.
- Job Family Managers
- Pay Type Salary
- Employment Indicator Employee
- Toronto, ON, Canada
- Woodland Hills, Los Angeles, CA, USA