Sales Development Representative
Sales Development Representative
What We Need
FLEETCOR is currently looking to hire a Sales Development Representative within our Corpay division and is located in Brentwood, TN. The Sales Development Representative is responsible for providing quality prospects to our national sales teams. As an SDR you will be responsible for prospecting and cold calling into targeted markets (100+ phone calls per day), coordinating with Marketing in lead generation efforts and qualifying prospective customers for Sales VPs. In addition, the SDR will manage and nurture opportunities to ensure their progression through the sales funnel. This position requires a self-driven individual with exceptional, professional communication skills. You will report directly to the Sales Development Manager and regularly collaborate with Sales VPs and Marketing.
How We Work
As a Sales Development Representative, you will be expected to work in a hybrid environment. FLEETCOR will set you up for success by providing:
- Assigned workspace in the Brentwood office
- Company-issued equipment
- Formal, hands-on training
- Monthly home internet stipend
The responsibilities of the role will include:
- Generate qualified leads through making 100+ calls per day to build and manage lead development pipeline across all markets
- Prospecting into multiple organizations via cold-calling, networking, e-mail/e-marketing, and utilizing Internet information sources
- Qualifying all sales leads based upon specific lead qualification criteria definitions
- Learning and demonstrating a fundamental understanding of Corpay’s offering and clearly articulate capabilities and advantages to prospective customers
- Contributing to every component of the critical functions associated with fulfilling the sales cycle
- Proactively continuing company product and competitive product and market knowledge via website, on-line webinars, and marketing information
- Researching prospective accounts to understand needs, build target lists, and develop effective emails and scripts.
- Scheduling introductions/ meetings for Sales, assign leads, and ensure timely follow up.
- Maintaining Salesforce records by continuously logging prospecting activities, adding new contacts, and updating account information with useful account intelligence.
- Delivering consistent activity to achieve monthly and quarterly goals and objectives.
Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 2 years’ business experience
- Ability to understand and successfully promote Corpay’s offerings and solutions
- Excellent communication skills in writing, speaking, listening and cold-calling
- Experience with Salesforce.com preferred
- Intermediate skills in Word/Excel/PowerPoint/Outlook
- Ability to converse with and influence a variety of organizations and decision makers
- Knowledge of marketing techniques and databases used in marketing
- Self-Motivated and able to work independently from a home office
- Solid understanding of social media and networking tools like LinkedIn and industry/trade associations
- Effective time and sales territory management experience
- Strong Business Acumen
- Experience and passion for selling in the SMB / SME space
- Entrepreneurial Spirit
- Personal and Professional Confidence
Benefits & Perks
- Medical, Dental & Vision benefits available the 1st month after hire
- Automatic enrollment into our 401k plan (subject to eligibility requirements)
- Virtual fitness classes offered company-wide
- Robust PTO offerings including: major holidays, vacation, sick, personal, & volunteer time
- Employee discounts with major providers (i.e. wireless, gym, car rental, etc.)
- Philanthropic support with both local and national organizations
- Fun culture with company-wide contests and prizes
Our Company & Purpose
FLEETCOR is a global leader in business payments, laser focused on developing smarter ways for businesses to pay their expenses. Since 2000, FLEETCOR has developed innovative digital solutions that help businesses better track, manage, and pay their expenses. Today, FLEETCOR is an S&P 500 company with hundreds of thousands of customers using our products in over 100 countries. Companies of all sizes, industries and geographies rely on our product portfolio to manage spending more quickly, efficiently and securely than ever before.
We embrace a culture grounded in five key values: integrity, collaboration, innovation, execution and people. These values offer you the opportunity to ‘thrive & grow’ through career development, volunteer, community, and wellness initiatives. This allows you to create a balance between professional goals and personal achievement.
FLEETCOR is also committed to building and nurturing a culture of diversity, inclusion, equality, and belonging by:
- Welcoming people of different backgrounds, cultures, ethnicities, genders, and sexual orientations;
- Empowering our people to share their experiences and ideas through open forums and individual conversations; and
- Valuing each person’s unique perspectives and individual contributions.
Embracing diversity enables our people to “make the difference” as FLEETCOR and its more than 8,000 employees continue to shape the future of global payments. Learn more by visiting www.FLEETCOR.comor following FLEETCOR on LinkedIn.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
FLEETCOR is an Equal Opportunity Employer. FLEETCOR provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, gender (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, language, ancestry, genetic information, veteran and/or military status or any other group status protected by federal or local law. If you require reasonable accommodation for the application and/or interview process, please notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.
- Job Family Service
- Pay Type Hourly
- Employment Indicator Employee
- 5301 Maryland Way, Brentwood, TN 37027, USA
- Brentwood, TN, USA