Full Stack Developer
What We Need
FLEETCOR is currently looking to hire a Full Stack Software Developer within our CORPAY division. This position falls under our CORPAY Cross Border line of business and is located in Canada. In this role, you will be working in an agile team environment, you will play an integral part of driving our core international payment processing systems forward. You will be helping bring our forex and ecommerce software to the forefront of both technical innovation and the financial industry. You are passionate about building new products, navigating business requirements and turning them into technology solutions. Your responsibilities will include prototyping, designing, reviewing, maintaining, and unit testing code that you deliver to production environment. This is a great opportunity to participate in cutting edge software development in the financial industry. You will report directly to the Director and regularly collaborate with the Scrum Team.
How We Work
As a Full Stack Software Developer, you will be expected to work in a remote environment. FLEETCOR will set you up for success by providing:
- Company-issued equipment
- Monthly home internet stipend
The responsibilities of the role will include:
- Join the scrum team of 3-4 people
- Joining all agile meetings and stand ups, refinements, helping refine & plan
- Once tasks are received, responsible for writing the code for clients.
Qualifications & Skills
- 6+ years' experience
- Backend: .NET C#, WebAPI, SQL Server, NServiceBus, SignalR, ASP.NET
- Frontend: React, Typescript, SCSS / LESS, Enzyme + Jest/Mocha, ASP.NET, VB6
- Solid understanding of software design principles
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Follow best development practices (e.g. Agile, clean code, unit tests, continuous integration) and apply your experience to new and evolving environments
- Build and maintain robust and scalable code to support innovative features
- Work constructively in a group as well as individually
- Collaborate and communicate effectively with Product Owners, Developers, Scrum Master, and QA
- Motivated to learn and keep up with new technologies and apply them appropriately
Benefits & Perks
- Medical, Dental & Vision benefits available the 1st month after hire
- Automatic enrollment into our 401k plan (subject to eligibility requirements)
- Virtual fitness classes offered company-wide
- Robust PTO offerings including: major holidays, vacation, sick, personal, & volunteer time
- Employee discounts with major providers (i.e. wireless, gym, car rental, etc.)
- Philanthropic support with both local and national organizations
- Fun culture with company-wide contests and prizes
Our Company & Purpose
FLEETCOR is a global leader in business payments, laser focused on developing smarter ways for businesses to pay their expenses. Since 2000, FLEETCOR has developed innovative digital solutions that help businesses better track, manage, and pay their expenses. Today, FLEETCOR is an S&P 500 company with hundreds of thousands of customers using our products in over 100 countries. Companies of all sizes, industries and geographies rely on our product portfolio to manage spending more quickly, efficiently and securely than ever before.
We embrace a culture grounded in five key values: integrity, collaboration, innovation, execution and people. These values offer you the opportunity to ‘thrive & grow’ through career development, volunteer, community, and wellness initiatives. This allows you to create a balance between professional goals and personal achievement.
FLEETCOR is also committed to building and nurturing a culture of diversity, inclusion, equality, and belonging by:
- Welcoming people of different backgrounds, cultures, ethnicities, genders, and sexual orientations;
- Empowering our people to share their experiences and ideas through open forums and individual conversations; and
- Valuing each person’s unique perspectives and individual contributions
Embracing diversity enables our people to “make the difference” as FLEETCOR and its more than 8,000 employees continue to shape the future of global payments. Learn more by visiting www.FLEETCOR.com or following FLEETCOR on LinkedIn.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
FLEETCOR is an Equal Opportunity Employer. FLEETCOR provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, gender (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, language, ancestry, genetic information, veteran and/or military status or any other group status protected by federal or local law. If you require reasonable accommodation for the application and/or interview process, please notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.
- Job Family IT
- Pay Type Salary
- Employment Indicator Employee
- Toronto, ON, Canada