Manager, Product Marketing
Manager – Product Marketing
What we need:
FLEETCOR is currently looking to hire a Product Marketing Manager within our Corpay division. This position falls under our Corporate Payment line of business. In this role, you will spearhead the promotion and adoption of our cutting-edge commercial card and spend management solutions . You will report directly to Vice President of Product and Partner Marketing and regularly collaborate with product management, sales and partner teams.
How We Work
As a Manager of Product Marketing you will be expected to work in a virtual/remote environment. FLEETCOR will set you up for success by providing:
- Company-issued equipment and remote accesss
- Monthly home internet stipend/business allowance
Corpay is seeking a talented Product Marketing Manager with payments and/or fintech experience to join our team to spearhead the promotion and adoption of our cutting-edge commercial card and spend management solutions for mid-market businesses. This role offers substantial autonomy and a chance to shape our rapidly expanding organization. You will refine market positioning, craft and execute compelling messaging strategies and become the go-to authority on the value customers derive from Corpay’s solutions. Your work will translate value propositions into impactful messages that educate, inform, and advocate for market leadership.
This position occupies a critical and highly visible role, enabling Corpay to drive awareness, connect more effectively and enhance retention rates. You will collaborate with our Product Management group, aligning efforts to achieve business objectives. Your success will be measured by your ability to deliver on key business metrics and influence cross-functional stakeholders. Throughout this journey, you will have the opportunity to stretch and grow, while also motivating others to do the same.
- Develop and lead the execution of go-to-market strategies for new products and features, ensuring alignment among internal stakeholders such as Product Management, Demand Generation, Channel and Partner Sales.
- Collaborate closely with product strategy and product-led efforts, fostering strong alignment.
- Create and execute launch plans for new products and features.
- Own the positioning, messaging, and marketing tactics for features, releases and/or product areas:
- Develop compelling positioning.
- Articulate value-based messaging and benefits for target personas.
- Drive broad awareness of brand, features, benefits and unique sales proposition.
- Gain a deep understanding of the competitive landscape and define competitors relative position.
- Create and maintain sales enablement materials, including one-pagers, competitive battlecards, customer case studies, videos, and digital content to ensure a comprehensive understanding of product functionality, benefits, and value propositions among sales and relationship management teams.
- Provide training and support to sales teams to demonstrate how to communicate solution messages to target customers.
- Foster cross-functional alignment of Corpay's value both internally and externally.
- Coordinate outbound engagements with analysts, press, or media, and own the content and communication strategy for these efforts.
Skills and Requirements:
- A total of 5 years of marketing experience, preferably in the B2B technology sector.
- 3+ years of experience in product marketing, with a track record in high-performing startups in the accounting and finance SaaS industry.
- Experience in commercial cards, expense management, or B2B fintech solutions, is required
- Exceptional writing skills with a strong voice and tone, capable of creating informative and persuasive content.
- Proven experience in creating sales enablement content/materials for sales and partners.
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to enhance visibility of projects and progress at both team and company levels.
- Strong project management experience, self-motivated, and capable of meeting deadlines independently.
- Enthusiastic self-starter who can operate strategically and tactically.
- A team player and leader, with the capacity to become a market expert and influence peers.
- An eye for design, particularly concerning marketing materials such as websites and branding.
If you are a dynamic and driven individual with a passion for shaping the future of product marketing in a fast-paced environment, we encourage you to apply and become a part of our dedicated marketing team at Corpay. Your expertise will contribute significantly to our mission of providing innovative solutions to our customers' business spend management needs.
Benefits & Perks
- Medical, Dental & Vision benefits available the 1st month after hire
- Automatic enrollment into our 401k plan (subject to eligibility requirements)
- Virtual fitness classes offered company-wide
- Robust PTO offerings including: major holidays, vacation, sick, personal, & volunteer time
- Employee discounts with major providers (i.e. wireless, gym, car rental, etc.)
- Philanthropic support with both local and national organizations
- Fun culture with company-wide contests and prizes
This salary range is provided for locations which require such disclosure. Where a position or applicant may fall in a particular wage range varies depending on a number of factors, including but not limited to skill sets, experience, training, licensure and certifications (if applicable), and other business and organization needs. The disclosed range has not been adjusted for the applicable geographic markets. At FLEETCOR, it is not typical for an individual to be hired at or near the top of the range for their role, and compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. An estimate of the minimum and maximum salary range is $70,000 - $100,000
Our Company & Purpose
FLEETCOR is a global leader in business payments, laser focused on developing smarter ways for businesses to pay their expenses. Since 2000, FLEETCOR has developed innovative digital solutions that help businesses better track, manage, and pay their expenses. Today, FLEETCOR is an S&P 500 company with hundreds of thousands of customers using our products in over 100 countries. Companies of all sizes, industries and geographies rely on our product portfolio to manage spending more quickly, efficiently and securely than ever before.
We embrace a culture grounded in five key values: integrity, collaboration, innovation, execution and people. These values offer you the opportunity to ‘thrive & grow’ through career development, volunteer, community, and wellness initiatives. This allows you to create a balance between professional goals and personal achievement.
FLEETCOR is also committed to building and nurturing a culture of diversity, inclusion, equality, and belonging by:
- Welcoming people of different backgrounds, cultures, ethnicities, genders, and sexual orientations;
- Empowering our people to share their experiences and ideas through open forums and individual conversations; and Valuing each person’s unique perspectives and individual contributions.
- Embracing diversity enables our people to “make the difference” as FLEETCOR and its more than 8,000 employees continue to shape the future of global payments. Learn more by visiting www.FLEETCOR.com or following FLEETCOR on LinkedIn.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
FLEETCOR is an Equal Opportunity Employer. FLEETCOR provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, gender (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, language, ancestry, genetic information, veteran and/or military status or any other group status protected by federal or local law. If you require reasonable accommodation for the application and/or interview process, please notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.
- Job Family Managers
- Pay Type Salary
- Employment Indicator Employee