Construction Sales Development Representative
Sales Development Representative – Construction
What We Need
FLEETCOR is currently looking to hire a Sales Development Representative within our Construction division. This position falls under our Construction line of business and is hybrid. This position is the primary point of contact for customers. The CSR has a key role in helping customers have a positive experience; and helping the customer resolve any immediate needs that might impact the ability to fuel using their Fleet account. You will report directly to the Sales Development Manager and regularly collaborate with Account Executives.
How We Work
As a Sales Development Representative, you will be expected to work in a remote environment. FLEETCOR will set you up for success by providing:
• Company-issued equipment
• Formal, hands-on training
• Monthly home internet stipend
The responsibilities of the role will include:
• Handling inbound (80+) and outbound calls in a professional manner
• Utilizing multiple applications provided by FleetCor in order to assist customers efficiently and in a timely manner.
• Demonstrating effective oral and written communications with customers, department personnel and management
• Proficient in being able to cross sell additional products and services
• Transferring calls to appropriate department or staff
• Processing check by phone requests
• Providing customers with accurate account information in a fast pace environment
• Fee negotiating
• Good interpersonal skills and team work awareness
• Multi-tasking, listening, inputting data, probing, providing solutions, navigating through various screens while applying basic customer satisfaction techniques.
Qualifications & Skills
• 3+ years of high call volume experience
• Analytical and general math skills are required
• Must be organized, able to communicate effectively and comfortably on the phone with customers
• Fuel and credit card industry experience a plus
• Microsoft Word and Excel experience is required
• Have the ability to work independently
• Need to be focused, detail-oriented, self-motivated
This salary range is provided for locations which require such disclosure. Where a position or applicant may fall in a particular wage range varies depending on a number of factors, including but not limited to skill sets, experience, training, licensure and certifications (if applicable), and other business and organization needs. The disclosed range has not been adjusted for the applicable geographic markets. At FLEETCOR, it is not typical for an individual to be hired at or near the top of the range for their role, and compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. An estimate of the minimum and maximum salary range is 22.00/hour.
Benefits & Perks
- Automatic enrollment into our 401k plan (subject to eligibility requirements)
- Virtual fitness classes offered company-wide
- Robust PTO offerings including: major holidays, vacation, sick, personal, & volunteer time
- Employee discounts with major providers (i.e. wireless, gym, car rental, etc.)
- Philanthropic support with both local and national organizations
- Fun culture with company-wide contests and prizes
Our Company & Purpose
FLEETCOR is a global leader in business payments, laser focused on developing smarter ways for businesses to pay their expenses.Since 2000, FLEETCOR has developed innovative digital solutions that help businesses better track, manage, and pay their expenses. Today, FLEETCOR is an S&P 500 company with hundreds of thousands of customers using our products in over 100 countries. Companies of all sizes, industries and geographies rely on our product portfolio to manage spending more quickly, efficiently and securely than ever before.
We embrace a culture grounded in five key values: integrity, collaboration, innovation, execution and people. These values offer you the opportunity to ‘thrive & grow’ through career development, volunteer, community, and wellness initiatives. This allows you to create a balance between professional goals and personal achievement.
FLEETCOR is also committed to building and nurturing a culture of diversity, inclusion, equality, and belonging by:
- Welcoming people of different backgrounds, cultures, ethnicities, genders, and sexual orientations;
- Empowering our people to share their experiences and ideas through open forums and individual conversations; and
- Valuing each person’s unique perspectives and individual contributions.
Embracing diversity enables our people to “make the difference” as FLEETCOR and its more than 8,000 employees continue to shape the future of global payments. Learn more by visiting www.FLEETCOR.comor following FLEETCOR on LinkedIn.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
FLEETCOR is an Equal Opportunity Employer. FLEETCOR provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, gender (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, language, ancestry, genetic information, veteran and/or military status or any other group status protected by federal or local law. If you require reasonable accommodation for the application and/or interview process, please notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.
- Job Family Service
- Pay Type Hourly
- Employment Indicator Employee
- 5301 Maryland Way, Brentwood, TN 37027, USA
- Brentwood, TN, USA