Inside Sales/Customer Support Representative
AutomaTech is a leading provider of industrial technology solutions focused on improving your operational performance. It’s intentional and straightforward! Have a positive impact on our employees, customers, and communities in that order! When we hire great people, we empower them to be passionate about solving problems for customers... every time, all the time!
Our team is passionate about guiding customers through their industrial applications, no matter the size, scope, or obstacles you face. We place a high priority on conducting our business in an ethical manner, from the way that we interact with each other, our customers, and our partners to how we relate to each professional scenario and process. We are focused on performing our job functions with excellence, being honest, reliable, and accessible in all our business dealings. We care about our customers and strive to consistently offer exceptional product knowledge and support to help design, implement, and support their investments.
In turn, our customers trust AutomaTech employees, and they become “happy customers” for their Industrial Computing, Cyber, Data Analytics, and Control needs.
Our customers then produce great stuff and have a positive impact on our local communities. The circle is complete, and momentum builds.
Sound too good to be true? It’s not; it’s simply the AutomaTech way! If you are tired of the corporate grind, broken promises, over complexity because “we did it this way for years”, it may be time for something fresh.......apply now!
As an Inside Sales / Customer Support Representative at Automatech, you will play a pivotal role in supporting our outside sales team and ensuring a seamless experience for our customers. Your responsibilities will include providing timely and accurate quotes, supporting renewals, pre-sales support, and efficient order processing. You will work collaboratively with the outside sales team, utilize Salesforce.com for task management, and maintain key tasks updated to ensure prioritization. The successful candidate will demonstrate a positive attitude, good work ethic, and a strong commitment to customer satisfaction.
- Support the outside sales team and customers with timely and accurate quotes, renewals, pre-sales support, and order processing.
- Utilize Salesforce.com to manage and facilitate task requests from customers and the outside sales team.
- Collaborate with the outside sales team to provide solutions to customer problems.
- Maintain and update key tasks in Salesforce to minimize low, medium, and high priorities, utilizing the Inside Sales Dashboards.
- Engage with our customers to deliver prompt and efficient solutions.
- Facilitate smooth business operations for our customers.
- Develop the skills and capabilities to become an expert in developing quotations for various vendors, leveraging a Cross Functional Skills Matrix.
- Take on stretch goals and projects to enhance career goals and aspirations.
- Participate in weekly operations meetings to foster team collaboration.
Competencies (Skills, Knowledge, and Experiences):
- Minimum of 3 years of office work experience in operations or inside sales.
- Proficiency in computer skills, including MS Office 365, working knowledge of MS Teams, and Salesforce.com.
- Keys to Success: Positive Attitude, Strong Work Ethic, Customer-Centric Approach, Effective Listener, and Demonstrated Empathy for Customers.
- Ability to understand and demonstrate a sense of urgency for customer requests.
Potential for Hybrid Work Environment:
At AutomaTech, we offer a potential hybrid work environment to promote work-life balance and flexibility.
- Provide mentoring and coaching to new hires to support their professional growth.
- Help revamp and simplify our Salesforce usage strategy.
- Develop competencies and skills through the FCG online University to maximize impact and personal capabilities.
- As performance evolves, have the opportunity to take on additional responsibilities.
- Be part of an employee-owned company.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Plymouth, MA, USA