SCADA Engineer II
It’s intentional and straightforward! Have a positive impact on our employees, customers, and communities in that order!
When we hire great people, we empower them to be passionate about solving problems for customers... every time, all the time!
In turn, our customers trust AutomaTech employees, and they become “happy customers” for their SCADA, Cyber, Data Analytics, and Control needs.
Our customers then produce great stuff and have a positive impact on our local communities. The circle is complete, and momentum builds.
Sound too good to be true? It’s not; it’s simply the AutomaTech way! If you are tired of the corporate grind, broken promises, over complexity because “we did it this way for years”, it may be time for something fresh.......apply now!
We hire great people and empower them to be passionate about solving problems for customers, every time, all the time! You will be part of AutomaTech’s Total Care services group, applying your deep knowledge in SCADA/automation to deliver customer solutions. Applicants should have a BS degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or relevant work experience.
- Develop, test, commission, and support SCADA and automation solutions.
- Provide remote and onsite customer service.
- Perform and document on-site assessments, discoveries, and customer roadmaps.
- Interface with customers, project managers, and our sales team.
- Ability to travel up to 35%.
- Participate in business hours support, and after-hours application support (additional compensation)
- Minimum 3 years of experience with GE Proficy Historian, iFIX, or CIMPLICITY.
- Experience with OPC DA/UA and communication protocols.
- Experience programming Visual Basic (VB).
- Knowledge of industrial Networking & OT Security
- Ability to troubleshoot unfamiliar systems with a structured approach.
- Self-driven and a team player
- Excellent verbal and written skills to communicate with customers and team members.
- Proficient with Microsoft Products – Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Office365.
- Familiar with Programmable Logical Controllers (PLC),
- Experience using MS SQL Server or other relational database programs like Oracle, or MySQL.
- Understanding of basics electrical and mechanical control systems.
- Cyber Security Experience/knowledge. ex: Fortinet, Nozomi
- Familiarity with thin client devices in an industrial setting is desirable.
- Experience using VMWare or other virtualization environments.
No Agencies Please
- Pay Type Salary
- Travel Required Yes
- Plymouth, MA, USA