Campaign Manager - Digital COS
To connect with us, visit www.gannett.com
The Campaign Manager owns the relationships and communication with the digital advertising business units they are assigned. Mastery of the digital workflow between business unit and ad operations is required to provide end-to-end advertising campaign management. This position is responsible for ensuring campaigns and creative are executed on-time, accurately, monitored and delivered successfully.
- Business Unit Ownership & Communication: Campaign managers will own the relationship with the business units they have been assigned and will be the primary communicator from ad operations. Campaign managers should be able to handle many questions/issues as they arise without having to escalate to their Team Lead or Supervisor.
- Business Unit / Digital Ad Ops Workflow: Campaign Managers will have mastered the digital workflow that connects the business units they support and the ad servers we maintain to fulfill buys across the Gannett ad network.
- Campaign Scheduling: Must fully understand all aspects of the ad servers and how to appropriately schedule campaigns.
- Creative Scheduling: Must fully understand all aspects of the ad servers, ad specs, creative templates and ad tags to ensure proper execution of creative elements to campaigns.
- Delivery Management: Must have in depth knowledge of ad server delivery logic to troubleshoot delivery issues and provide effective solutions to manage campaign delivery in full.
- Urgent Support: Provides urgent support to their business units as requested.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or technical related field a plus
- 6 months to a 1 year of working experience in Ad serving platforms or Ad trafficking (Google Ad Manager) a plus
- Strong organizational skills
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects/tasks at once
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proficient in MS Office
- Previous experience in digital ad serving technologies
The hourly rate for this role will range between $16.44 and $33.65. Base compensation is reflective of many factors, including, but not limited to, the market in which one lives/works, individual education level, skills, certifications and experience. Note: variable compensation is not reflected in these figures and based on the role, may be applicable
- Job Family Marketing
- Job Function Campaign Management
- Pay Type Hourly
- United States