Operations Manager Armored Services
We are seeking to fill an Operations Manager. Qualified candidates will be security sensitive with prior cash logistics experience. Must have P&L management experience and ability to prepare and analyze key financial data reports. A thorough understanding of DOT guidelines is preferred. Excellent written and verbal communication skills are necessary. Excellent leadership experience is required.
- Manages various functions/activities to meet specific goals of the Site.
- Participates in site budget and goal planning. Ensures the highest quality and most cost effective service by monitoring quality reports, productivity measurements and expense analyses. Advocates and aggressively support high Quality standards.
- Responsible for the interviewing, processing and training of employees.
- Responsible for rewarding, coaching, counseling and disciplining employees.
- Conducts regular staff meetings to obtain feedback on important issues as well as feedback on departmental concerns.
- Devises cross training matrix that provides adequate backup for all positions.
- Conducts weekly audits on various function activities to ensure high quality standards are achieved.
- Incumbent studies departmental reports to confirm daily work is being processed accurately and within contractual obligations.
- Ensures approved payroll, incentives, worker's compensation and accident reports are completed accurately and in a timely manner.
- Masters Money Manager System and is proficient in the knowledge of coin room tasks and procedures.
- Reports serious operational problems to senior management. Communicates all operational problems to the Client Services group that might compromise customer service.
- Analyzes system problems and acts as a liaison with ATSIIS Support to resolve issues in a timely manner.
- May be required to attend training courses designed to improve job performance.
- Position requires individual to have a minimum of 3-5 years Operations management experience.
- Strong knowledge of armored operations, currency processing and bank operations experience preferred.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business Management or comparable combination of education and work experience is required.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office for Windows (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access) is required.
- May require individual to have and maintain a valid Commercial Driver’s License with no air-brake restrictions (applicable to branches with vehicles over 26,001 lbs.), and maintain a valid driver’s license with a satisfactory driving record.
- Individual must have excellent communication & interpersonal skills and the ability to adjust with all levels of personnel.
- Individual must be multi-tasked oriented, organized and have the ability to set priorities and meet deadlines.
- Individual must be familiar with applicable work rules/labor agreement, Company employee and safety handbooks, Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations and other required documents. May be required to obtain and maintain various weapons permits and licenses and carry weapons while performing the essential functions of the position.
- Pay Type Salary
- New Orleans, LA, 1245 EDWARDS AVE, New Orleans, Louisiana, United States of America