CVS Production Supervisor
GardaWorld is shaping the future of cash management! We provide our clients with solutions in every phase of their cash supply chain, including secured transportation, cash management, cash vault processing, forecasting, ATM, and cash recycler services. We are equipped with the largest fleet of armored vehicles in the industry, sophisticated technology, and an expansive network of experienced employees and innovative partners. We process, manage, and move over $8B in cash every day while delivering 24/7 client support and logistical expertise.
GardaWorld, a leader in cash services, is hiring a CVS Productions Supervisor for our Edison, NJ branch.
- Responsible for leading, engaging, motivating and accountability of assigned team members or CVS work area (production, pack-out, etc.)
- Responsible for weekly scheduling of assigned team members or work area. Scheduling should take into account the workflow volume, delivery times, and file transmission times to ensure zero customer impact occurs. Holds team members accountable for tardiness and unexcused attendance
- Responsible for team’s accurate and efficient work product (processing, pack-out, etc.)
- Drives the coordination and flow of work to team’s work area ensuring the completion of all assigned work is completed prior to team member being relieved from their shift
- Provides direction and guidance to team members requiring additional direction
- Independently researches a variety of complex out-of-balance transactions and possesses the ability to make necessary approvals.
- Monitors productivity standards and holds team members accountable for meeting or exceeding goals. Assists with training for productivity improvement
- Conducts daily Huddles with workgroup to ensure effective two-way communication is ongoing with team members. Discussions include sharing productivity results, highlighting any customer impacting issues that need resolved, and to celebrate success
- Ensures workgroup maintains compliance with all company policies and procedures including individual bank and state and federal regulations
- Views daily activities to identify process improvement opportunities. Engages other supervisors and managers to discuss these activities and then executes the improvements. Continuous improvement mindset
- Displays diligence and actively identifies safety and security risks. Mitigates identified deficiencies and reports any identified concerns or discovery to manager
- Ensures Compliance with Company Escalation and Security Notification Policies
- Ability to stand for long periods of time. May be required to lift up to 50 pounds
- Ability to create a level of engagement and collaboration with peer supervisors to ensure seamless flow of work from area to area
- Ensures Teller’s balance orders/deposits with appropriate balancing documents. Ensures balanced work is assigned and custody control assigned to the Vault Custodian
Knowledge, Skills and Education Required or Recommended
- High School Diploma or Equivalency Degree(BS/BA Preferred) Required
- Excellent Mathematic, Verbal, and Comprehension Skills Required
- Understanding and Proficiency in workgroup daily tasks Highly Recommended
- Experience working in a fast paced, repetitive process and secure production environment Required
- 2 + Years active experience in a production type operation Highly Recommended
- Ability to take ownership of issues, break down barriers, and make decisions Required
ESSENTIAL PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be able to bend, stoop and stand for long periods of time
- Required to regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds; may lift and/or move additional weight with assistance
- Must be able to push, pull, and maneuver containers and/or wheeled currency carts weighing up to 150 pounds
- Reach into a tanker or box with approximately three foot sides to retrieve items
GardaWorld is an equal opportunity employer and drug free workplace. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability.
- Pay Type Salary
- Edison, NJ, 100 Clover Pl, Edison, New Jersey, United States of America