GardaWorld is shaping the future of cash management! We provide our clients with solutions in every phase of their cash supply chain, including secured transportation, cash management, cash vault processing, forecasting, ATM, and cash recycler services. We are equipped with the largest fleet of armored vehicles in the industry, sophisticated technology, and an expansive network of experienced employees and innovative partners. We process, manage, and move over $8B in cash every day while delivering 24/7 client support and logistical expertise.
Join America's Premier Cash Services Company
GardaWorld Cash Services, one of the nation’s largest cash services and armored car companies is seeking to fill a Branch Manager position. The selected candidate will be responsible for the operation of our armored transportation and cash processing facility. The candidate will be security sensitive with prior cash services and profit and loss (P&L) management experience. A thorough understanding of Department of Transportation (DOT) guidelines is preferred. Excellent written and verbal communication skills are necessary. Managers also ensure company policies and procedures are adhered. People skills and leadership experience are a MUST.
- Responsible for the supervision of all employees at the branch to include supervisors, driver/messengers and vault employees.
- Responsible for recruitment and training of new employees.
- Reward, coach, and counsel employees.
- Ensure employee qualifications with department of transportation guidelines and state/county guard and weapons requirements.
- Daily vehicle assignments, ensuring vehicle safety and fitness through contact with vehicle services department or local vehicle maintenance vendors.
- Supervise vault personnel and assist in vault when needed.
- Fill-in on Armored and or ATM routes when needed.
- Ongoing training and development of team members.
- A Minimum of 5 years of management experience in transportation or related field.
- Knowledge/experience in Supply Chain logistics, routing and driver supervision.
- A valid state driver’s license and the ability to obtain a commercial license.
- Must maintain an acceptable driving record per company standards.
- Managers are required to have a high school diploma or general equivalency diploma.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Must have or be able to obtain a firearm license.
- Ability to give clear oral and written instructions and have the ability to train and lead armored and CVS employees.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office products such as Word and Excel. Outlook, PowerPoint and Access knowledge is required. Must be able to work with spreadsheets.
- Must obtain knowledge of the Armored Car Personnel Work Rules or branch labor agreements, Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations, state guard and gun regulations and Company policies and procedures.
Branch headcount varies by branch size. Managers will supervise junior management employees, support staff, Crew Leaders, Driver/Messengers, vault personnel, and cash processing staff.
Managers will work both indoors and outdoors in all types of lighting and weather conditions, including but not limited to heat, sun, rain, snow and ice. Personal protective equipment may be required, such as firearm, holster and uniform. Bullet resistant vests are supplied by Garda CL and are recommended for use.
GardaWorld is an equal opportunity employer and drug free workplace. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability.
- Pay Type Salary
- Holyoke, MA, 95 Fisk Ave, SPRINGFIELD, Massachusetts, United States of America