GardaWorld is shaping the future of cash management! We provide our clients with solutions in every phase of their cash supply chain, including secured transportation, cash management, cash vault processing, forecasting, ATM, and cash recycler services. We are equipped with the largest fleet of armored vehicles in the industry, sophisticated technology, and an expansive network of experienced employees and innovative partners. We process, manage, and move over $8B in cash every day while delivering 24/7 client support and logistical expertise.
$26.00 - $35.00 / hr
Daily Pay Option Available!
GardaWorld, one of the nation's largest cash services and armored truck companies, is seeking a automotive technician.
Selected candidates will perform preventive maintenance service and general vehicle repairs. Qualified candidate must be able to work independently and have knowledge and experience with hydraulic and air brakes, air conditioning, gas and diesel engines, drive trains and electrical systems. ASE certification not required but recommended. Mechanics are required to provide their own hand tools. Starting pay is dependent upon experience.
- A minimum of 3 years previous Mechanic's experience in a vehicle repair shop is preferred.
- A high level of technical knowledge in vehicle systems to include power plant, transmission, drive train, brakes, electrical, and air conditioning.
- Demonstrated ability to diagnose vehicle mechanical problems and make effective and proper repairs as needed.
- Ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing.
- The ability to function efficiently and effectively with minimal daily supervision.
- A valid driver’s license is required.
GardaWorld offers competitive wages and a great benefits package for full time employees: medical, dental, vision, holiday pay, paid vacation, 401K plan and much more! We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and drug free workplace.
GardaWorld is an equal opportunity employer and drug free workplace. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Min Hiring Rate $26.00
- Max Hiring Rate $35.00
- Louisville, KY, 1050 S 9th St, LOUISVILLE, Kentucky, United States of America