Driver Messenger Cash Services
GardaWorld is shaping the future of cash management! We provide our clients with solutions in every phase of their cash supply chain, including secured transportation, cash management, cash vault processing, forecasting, ATM, and cash recycler services. We are equipped with the largest fleet of armored vehicles in the industry, sophisticated technology, and an expansive network of experienced employees and innovative partners. We process, manage, and move over $8B in cash every day while delivering 24/7 client support and logistical expertise.
Full-Time Employee Benefits Include:
- Health Insurance (Medical, Dental Vision)
- Exclusive Employees Perks (Cell plans, Auto Service, Finance/ Legal Services and much more)
- Daily Pay option available
If you are over 21, enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and seek new challenges, a position as an armored truck Driver/Messenger might be right for you. In this role, you are responsible for the safe and efficient transportation of valuables, so you need to be comfortable with some heavy lifting. Your strong people skills mean you act in a professional manner and enjoy interacting with customers to develop a rapport that meets our high standards of customer service. You are responsible for issuing and receiving confirmation receipts to verify each transfer. Safety and security are huge priorities at GardaWorld Cash, so you will be expected to follow the highest levels of driver safety in all weather conditions and be vigilant in all areas for our customers, your colleagues, and the community. All positions are armed, so you will be required to have and maintain the necessary licenses for your area to work as an armored truck driver/messenger.
WHO YOU ARE:
- 21 years of age or older with a valid and clean driver’s license
- Have or be able to obtain and maintain active guard and firearm permits or licenses on a current basis as required by state regulations.
- Have strong customer service skills and can communicate effectively in person and by radio.
- Are willing to operate large vehicles in all weather and traffic conditions. Heavy lifting required (50lbs+)
GardaWorld is an equal opportunity employer and drug free workplace. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability.
- Job Family USA
- Pay Type Hourly
- Min Hiring Rate $18.00
- Billings, MT, 2827 City Center Cir, Billings, Montana, United States of America