Cash Processing Teller
GardaWorld is shaping the future of cash management! We provide our clients with solutions in every phase of their cash supply chain, including secured transportation, cash management, cash vault processing, forecasting, ATM, and cash recycler services. We are equipped with the largest fleet of armored vehicles in the industry, sophisticated technology, and an expansive network of experienced employees and innovative partners. We process, manage, and move over $8B in cash every day while delivering 24/7 client support and logistical expertise.
Full-Time Employee Benefits Include:
- Health Insurance (Medical, Dental Vision)
- Exclusive Employees Perks (Cell plans, Auto Service, Finance/ Legal Services and much more)
- Daily Pay option available
As a Cash Processing Teller, you will perform the following tasks (not limited to)
- Verify assigned work and inspect deposit bags for evidence of tampering.
- Performs deposit processing functions including reconciling any out-of-balance conditions.
- Maintains compliance with all company policies including state and federal regulations.
- Identifies Counterfeit, Suspicious Activity (SAR), and any potential AML Red Flag Transactions and immediately reports same to Supervisor.
- Meets or exceeds all established deposit processing productivity standards.
- Verifies cash settlements are accurate and transfers funds to appropriate vaults.
- Identifies and shares process improvement opportunities.
- Works independently without direct supervision or oversight.
Who you are:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Cash handling and balancing experience highly desired.
- 1-2 years teller experience preferred.
- Must have strong data entry skills and experience.
- Must be Detail-oriented with basic Math skills.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment is a plus.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs as needed.
GardaWorld is an equal opportunity employer and drug free workplace. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Helena, MT, 2500 N Cooke St, Helena, Montana, United States of America