Coin Processing Teller
GardaWorld is shaping the future of cash management! We provide our clients with solutions in every phase of their cash supply chain, including secured transportation, cash management, cash vault processing, forecasting, ATM, and cash recycler services. We are equipped with the largest fleet of armored vehicles in the industry, sophisticated technology, and an expansive network of experienced employees and innovative partners. We process, manage, and move over $8B in cash every day while delivering 24/7 client support and logistical expertise.
GARDAWORLD a national leading cash services and armored car company, has an immediate opening in our Cash Vault for Coin Processing Teller. This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the nation’s leading cash services companies. The position of Coin Tellers is responsible for verifying all coin deposits received for processing and ensuring the deposits match the depositing customer’s amount declared on the coin deposit ticket. Coin Tellers may cross-train in other areas.
Monday to Friday - Full Time - Day Shift
Pay rate: $18.25 / hour
Daily Pay option available
- Performs all aspects of the coin deposit verification function to ensure all monies declared on a customer’s deposit ticket are correct.
- Operates a jet scan to sort coin by denomination and to verify customer coin deposits.
- Compares coin bags received against manifest to make sure all deposits are accounted for.
- Enters verified coin into the CashTrak or other proprietary tracking system.
- Reports deposit totals to the supervisor and customer.
- Reports any problems with coin deposit set-up or preparation to a supervisor immediately.
- Follows all departmental guidelines for verification proceassing of various bank’s customer coin deposits.
- Cleans and maintains all coin equipment and ensures processing area is clean and clutter free.
- Checks coin bags for foreign coin or non-coin items.
- Checks all empty bags for unprocessed coin.
- Sorts and loads coin on cart or pallet by bank.
- Must be safety and security sensitive.
- Must learn how to use a forklift and certify in its operation at applicable locations.
- This position requires a high school diploma or general equivalency diploma.
- This position requires good written and oral communication skills in order for the incumbent to accurately interpret and transcribe company and client commands.
- Position requires individual to have good math skills accompanied by strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
Physical Requirements include:
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs on a continuous basis.
Full-Time Benefits Include: 401K, Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO, Employee Discounts, and Reward Programs!
GardaWorld is an equal opportunity employer and drug free workplace. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability.
- Job Family USA
- Pay Type Hourly
- Portland, OR, 4810 N Lagoon Ave Ste 500, PORTLAND, Oregon, United States of America