Lead Processing Teller
GardaWorld is shaping the future of cash management! We provide our clients with solutions in every phase of their cash supply chain, including secured transportation, cash management, cash vault processing, forecasting, ATM, and cash recycler services. We are equipped with the largest fleet of armored vehicles in the industry, sophisticated technology, and an expansive network of experienced employees and innovative partners. We process, manage, and move over $8B in cash every day while delivering 24/7 client support and logistical expertise.
Full-Time Employee Benefits Include:
- Health Insurance (Medical, Dental Vision)
- Exclusive Employees Perks (Cell plans, Auto Service, Finance/ Legal Services and much more)
GardaWorld is the world’s largest privately owned security services company offering a wide range of highly focused business solutions including leading-edge security services and cash solutions. In over two decades, our work has taken us from our home base in Montreal to the oil fields of Iraq, and embassies across Africa. We’re also present in financial institutions in the US and airports in Canada. We operate across a broad range of sectors, including financial services, infrastructure, natural resources and retail. Our clients include Fortune 500 companies and governments with people and assets deployed around the world. Headquartered in Montreal, Canada, our 62,000 highly trained, dedicated professionals serve clients in North America, Africa and the Middle East. In today’s complex world, security has become a vital concern for everyone and is the foundation of our present and future success.
JOB PURPOSE: Lead Tellers are responsible for the supervision and processing of accurate and timely verification of customer deposits and orders. This includes the counting of currency, coin, and checks, the packing of customer change orders, entering transactions into the computer, and balancing funds processed each day. Tellers are also required to prepare daily paperwork according to branch procedures.
• Ensures all monies declared on a customer's deposit are actually credited before customer's a account is given verification credit.
• Verifies immediate credit teller process and creates manifest, of all after-8 pm-same-day credit customers, to make sure all deposits are accounted for and verified next day.
• Verifies currency teller function to ensure all monies declared on customers deposit ticket are correct before customer is given credit.
• Validates immediate credit item count against a manifest to ensure all deposits are accounted for after verifying next day.
• Verifies stripping teller process, cash-in substitute, to ensure all cash is verified daily and credited to customer's account independent of checks in deposit.
• Performs ATM teller functions and verify running money in ATM canister back to the processing receipt and to replenish funds in empty canisters prior to validation process.
• Reports promptly to lead teller and money room supervisor any problems with deposit set-up or preparation.
• Follows departmental guidelines for immediate credit processing for various banks' customer deposits.
• Responsible for reporting totals (subject to count) to the supervisor and customer through backup documentation.
• Cleans and maintains all teller equipment and makes certain that the teller processing area is clean and clutter free.
• Verifies all incoming deposits to ensure all cash customers immediate credit is credited to appropriate account.
• Tag tubs for verification process with bank ID, I/C dollar amount and I/C count for next day verification.
• Qualified candidates should have the following qualifications and experience:
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Cash handling experience required
• 1-2 years teller and supervisory experience preferred
• Advanced computer skills
• Experience working in a fast paced environment is a plus
GardaWorld is an equal opportunity employer and drug free workplace. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Columbia, SC, 97 Vantage Point Dr, Columbia, South Carolina, United States of America