Vault Supervisor - Nights
GardaWorld is shaping the future of cash management! We provide our clients with solutions in every phase of their cash supply chain, including secured transportation, cash management, cash vault processing, forecasting, ATM, and cash recycler services. We are equipped with the largest fleet of armored vehicles in the industry, sophisticated technology, and an expansive network of experienced employees and innovative partners. We process, manage, and move over $8B in cash every day while delivering 24/7 client support and logistical expertise.
JOB PURPOSE: Supervision and leadership of the day to day vault activity of the branch. Coaches, engages, and holds vault employees accountable for assigned activities.
- Supervises vault employees to insure proper check-in and check-out of liability to ensure compliance with company policies/procedures.
- Supervises the overall vault operations, assuring strict accountability of all liability checked in/out.
- Assists with processing and training of new employees.
- Monitors and reviews all vault paperwork, manifest sheets, withdrawal sheets and verify its accuracy.
- Responsible for opening and closing the vault, including balancing all liability in accordance with company policies/procedures
- Ensures all shuttles depart from the Branch timely
- Ability to recommend ways to improve security and efficiency of vault operations
- Reports violations of company rules and policies/procedures.
- Maintains a high level of appearance and professional attitude when dealing with subordinates and customers.
- Travels for temporary duties at other locations if necessary.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Daily coaching, mentoring, and supervision of Vault Personnel.
- Minimum 2 years of supervisory experience in transportation or related logistics field.
- High school diploma or general equivalency diploma required. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Have a working knowledge of vault operations to include check-in/out procedures, opening /closing of the vault, etc.
- This position may require you to be armed and maintaining the applicable local and state permit or license to carry a sidearm.
- Be able to obtain and maintain any other state required guard licensing.
- Have a valid driver’s license with a satisfactory driving record.
- May be required to obtain and maintain a valid Commercial Driver’s License with no air-brake restrictions.
- Computer proficiency including Microsoft Office products such as Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Proven track record of engaging workgroups to accomplish assigned tasks through clear oral and written instructions.
- Must be able to clearly communicate effectively, both orally and in written documents, with customers, colleagues, and supervisors in person and by radio or telephone.
- Knowledge of the Driver’s Guide to the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations (FMCSRs), and Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations Pocketbook.
GardaWorld is an equal opportunity employer and drug free workplace. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability.
- Pay Type Salary
- Milwaukee, WI, 9181 N Deerbrook Trl, Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States of America