Schedule: Monday-Saturday(Flexibility is required)
A maintenance Technician is a thorough professional with a practical mind and attention to detail. The ideal candidate will be able to work autonomously and responsibly by observing all health and safety guidelines. The goal is to maintain the buildings and manufacturing equipment to meet customer demands.
- Survey buildings and repair mechanical systems to ensure they are consistent with health and safety standards.
- Perform maintenance of electrical systems (replace light bulbs and sockets. clean and repair circuit breaker panels etc.)
- Assist in the setup of ventilation, refrigeration to ensure functionality
- Inspect alarm systems (fire, production)
- Maintain all production equipment
- Clean & organize maintenance shop at the end of each shift
- Perform P.M's on equipment and coordinate with production
- Complete work orders when assigned
Required Skills and Abilities:
- proven experience as maintenance technician
- Be able to work in a team environment
- Self-starter and highly motivated
- Ability to troubleshoot VFD and PLC systems
- Basic understanding of electrical, hydraulic and other systems
- Knowledge of general maintenance processes nd methods
- Working knowledge of tools, Common appliances and devices
- Ability to read a ape measure and other precision measuring tools.
- Manual dexterity and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of methods, tools, and equipment of the trade.
- Detailed knowledge of the principles of internal combustion engines and automotive components, including auto-electric, hydraulic, and mechanical systems
- High School diploma or equivalent proffered
- Above average mechanical aptitude.
- Excellent mathematical aptitude.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, twist, and walk, must be able to use various hand tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance on elevated surfaces; and stoop, kneel. squat, crouch or crawl. The noise level in the work environment is usually loud. The employee must be able to lift and or move up to 50 pounds. Constant and continual medium to heavy manual, physical labor is required for this position. Be able to work at heights in excess of 50'
- Job Family PRECAST PLANT
- Pay Type Hourly
- Job Start Date Wednesday, October 4, 2023
- 1220 US-77, Hillsboro, TX 76645, USA