Mold Parts Builder
Job Title: Mold Parts Builder
Department: Mold Shop
Reports to: Mold Shop Supervisor
We are looking for a Mold Parts Builder to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting Mold Builders with assembling custom-designed production forms to blueprint specifications.
· Read production drawings/blueprints and assist Mold Builders with constructing wooden forms and block outs with close tolerance to specifications
· Must have a clear knowledge of basic measurements and the ability to read a tape measure within a 16th of an inch
· Must be able to use a variety of tools, including but not limited to: staple gun, brad nailer, hammer, measuring tape, pneumatic nail gun, pneumatic palm sander, and circular saws
· Maintain good housekeeping and follows Gate Precast safety policies and procedures at all times
· Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
· Ability to function well in a fast-paced environment
· Willingness and ability to work as a team player
· Perform additional duties as requested or required
Education and Experience:
High school diploma or equivalent preferred, but not required.
On-the-job training offered. Precast/construction experience is preferred, but not required.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, twist, and walk, must be able to use various hand tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance on elevated surfaces; and stoop, kneel, squat, crouch or crawl. The noise level in the work environment is usually loud. The employee must be able to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Constant and continual medium to heavy manual, physical labor is required for this position.
Must be able to wear personal protective equipment (PPE) such as steel-toe laced ankle work boots, hard hats, work gloves, safety glasses, and hearing protection. This is an indoor/outdoor work environment: Exposure to sun, heat, humidity, cold, wind, light rain, sand, and dust.
- Life and Accident Insurance
- Legal Shield/Identity Theft Protection
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Medicare, Retirement Planning, and Social Security assistance
- On-Demand Pay
- Educational Expense Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Time
- Paid Maternity Leave
- Paid Holidays
GATE Precast is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug-Free Workplace
For more information about us, please visit our website at gateprecast.com
- Job Family PRECAST PLANT
- Pay Type Hourly
- 810 Sawdust Trail, Kissimmee, FL 34744, USA