Instrument Technician III
Who we are:
GCC is a world-class company that produces, distributes and markets cement, ready-mixed concrete, aggregates, and innovative products related to the construction industries in Mexico and the United States. We take pride in being a market leader with a culture of innovation, high performance and safety. GCC offers a very competitive benefits program including paid time off, medical, dental, vision, short and long-term disability insurance plans, and a 401K.
What you will do:
Maintains, calibrates, troubleshoot and install Opacity, Emission and Process Monitors. Design, setup, install, maintain, trouble-shoot PLC programs and HMI screens, Data Communication Systems and Instrument Systems throughout the plant. Dismantles, inspects, repairs, replaces or adjusts faulty parts and wiring on electrical power and control equipment used in the plant. Reassembles, tests, adjusts, insulates and paints electrical apparatus as required including mechanical equipment if feasible. Will maintain a safe working environment, electrical safety, adherence to safety policies and practices, daily housekeeping of assigned area, perform daily workplace inspections (look for missing/burned out lights, open conduits, broken conduits, air leaks, oil leaks), adhere to plant storeroom policy (parts issues/returns in a timely manner), and use and care for plant radios properly. Perform operational maintenance on machines in rail and truck silos.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Graduate of vocational school with emphasis on basic electricity and electronics or equipment training in military service schools.
- Minimum of four years documented on-the-job training.
- Basic mechanical aptitude.
- Has or will obtain an ISA Certified Control Systems Technician Level 1 Certification or equivalent within 2years of occupying position.
- Ability to safely and efficiently operate electrical test equipment.
- Good communication skills.
- Demonstrate computer skills with various software, including Microsoft Excel, AutoCAD, SAP and email.
- Ability to take action as needed to complete assigned tasks.
- Able to adapt to change
- Support and assist in GCC 5S and CI (Continuous Improvement) implementation
7:00 AM to 3:30 PM, Monday – Friday
Rotating on call schedule.
You will love working here because:
At GCC, employees are our most important resource. As a part of the GCC family, you'll be welcomed into a culture that promotes the company vision and internal career growth. Our company vision is to have our customers recognize us as a business partner that generates the most value to their construction projects. We're a sustainable growing company, a great place to work and a solid investment for our shareholders. GCC is an enterprise with a global and sustainable approach. Our production is mainly devoted to the manufacture and sale of gray Portland cement, mortar, premixed concrete, concrete blocks, plaster, aggregates and other construction materials. Join the family!
An Equal Opportunity Employer
GCC does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is our intention that all qualified applicants be given equal opportunity and that selection decisions are based on job-related factors.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Min Hiring Rate $34.82
- Max Hiring Rate $38.07
- Three Forks, MT 59752, USA