Front Desk - Hotel
The Peacock Inn is the only boutique hotel situated in the heart of downtown Princeton, New Jersey. This landmark is an attractive colonial-style mansion that has been transformed into a modern luxury 16-room hotel. As a proud member of the Ascend Hotel Collection and Genesis Hospitality, The Peacock Inn embodies the commitment to service excellence. We are here to provide personalized service from the moment you walk through the door, and make your experience at The Peacock Inn both enjoyable & memorable!
The Peacock Inn, a boutique upscale restaurant, is seeking an experienced and team-oriented candidate for the Front Desk Agent position. Candidate must have genuine interest in elite hospitality and be willing to work weekdays, nights, weekends and/or holidays.
- Communicate with the booking, housekeeping and maintenance departments to ensure prompt responses to guests’ needs
- Make reservations or appointments for guests who want to avail themselves of local entertainment or services
- Answer guest calls and record details of each conversation for future follow-up
- Meet and exceed guests’ expectations by anticipating the services they might require and suggesting local venues
- Maintain constant communication with guests in advance of weddings, corporate retreats and other in-house events to ensure we’re prepared for them
- Report any accidents or injuries to senior management staff immediately
- Taking reservations, answering inquiries, communicating leads to Event Coordinator, hosting the restaurant, reporting, and any additional duties as assigned by the Hotel Manager.
Physical Demands: Physical, Mental and Workplace Environment Conditions
- The employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear
- The employee is frequently required to stand and walk
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include: close vision, distance vision, color vision & focus
Working Conditions: Workplace Environment Conditions
- Normal Office Environment
- The noise level in this office is usually mild to moderate
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma and or equivalent
- Bilingual in Spanish a plus, however, not required
Visit us at https://www.genesis-hospitality.com/
Genesis Hospitality is part of Genesis Global Group and is an equal opportunity employer.
- Pay Type Hourly
- 20 Bayard Ln, Princeton, NJ 08540, USA