Entry-Level Account Manager- Redding, CA
Job Summary: Medical Diagnostic Laboratories (MDL), a member of Genesis Global Group, is a CLIA certified clinical laboratory with multiple state licensing, specializing in state of the art, automated DNA based molecular analysis of a variety of chronic and infectious illnesses.
MDL specializes and performs Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) with a larger menu of testing available in the field of infectious disease. Our main theme of research is in the field of Gynecology, Infectious Diseases, Infectious Arthritis, Tick-borne Diseases, Mycology, and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS).
MDL is looking to expand its sales force throughout the U.S. We are seeking a high-energy, self-motivated individual to join our sales team. As an Entry Level Account Manager, you will be responsible for maintaining a large client base of existing customers for MDL and serve as a liaison between management and customers to resolve any customer issues.
- Grow client base revenues by presenting new test information, up selling and seeking out new sources of revenue from existing clients
- Establish positive long-term client relations
- Educate and train clients, research problems and coordinate solutions between the laboratory and client
- Work closely with Senior Sales Executive and Regional Manager to identify client concerns and assist in the development and implementation of client retention strategies
- Monitor, evaluate, and report level of client satisfaction and recommend appropriate corrective action as required
- Maintain knowledge of competitors and their presence in assigned territory
Job Qualifications: General Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSA’s) required
- 1-3 years of successful customer service experience.
- Well-developed multi-tasking, organizational skills, and detail orientation are key to success
- Energy, motivation, enthusiasm, and integrity
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must demonstrate sound judgment and decision-making ability
- Computer proficiency in MS Office, Excel, e-mail and internet functions
- Knowledge of laboratory testing and competing products.
- Must be able to travel within the coverage area and occasionally nationwide
Physical Demands: Physical, Mental and Workplace Environment Conditions
- Use hands to handle, control, or feel objects, tools, or controls
- Ability to sit, stand and walk
- Ability to drive motor vehicle
Workplace Conditions: Workplace Environment Conditions
- Requires frequent traveling by motor vehicle
- May be exposed to various workplace environments when meeting with customers
Education and Certifications:
- Medical Assistant certification or Associate Degree, BA/BS preferred.
Visit us at https://www.mdlab.com/
Medical Diagnostic Laboratories is a member of Genesis Global Group, an equal opportunity employer.
- Pay Type Salary
- Redding, CA, USA