Entry Level Sales Executive- New Orleans, LA
Job Summary: Medical Diagnostic Laboratories(MDL), a member of Genesis Global Group, is a CLIA certified clinical laboratory with multiple state licensing, specializing in state of the art, automated DNA based molecular analysis of a variety of chronic and infectious illnesses.
MDL specializes and performs Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) with a larger menu of testing available in the field of infectious disease. Our main theme of research is in the field of Gynecology, Infectious Diseases, Infectious Arthritis, Tick-borne Diseases, Mycology, and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS).
MDL is looking to expand its sales force throughout the U.S. We are seeking a high-energy, self-motivated individual to join our sales team. As an Entry-Level Sales Executive, you will be responsible for maintaining and growing a client base of both hospital and physician customers for MDL.
- Responsible for achieving annual sales and profit objectives for a defined territory.
- Obtain new business and exceed annual territory sales budget each year by presenting new test information, up selling and seeking out new sources of revenues from clients.
- Develop and present personalized sales presentations to professional audiences (physicians, laboratory staff, clinics and group practices); demonstrate how MDL's technical features and services could benefit the practice and help medical personnel provide quality patient care.
- Establish positive long-term client relations through scheduling and conducting calls with clients.
- Develop and maintain a full business pipeline of prospective clients and assume all territory management in an assigned geographic region.
- Provide timely and accurate reporting of pipeline, account plans and territory management activities as required.
- Work closely with Regional Manager to develop assigned territory in line with company's objectives.
- Maintain knowledge of competitors and their presence in assigned territory.
Job Qualifications: General Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSA’s) required
- Well-developed multi-tasking, organizational skills, and detail orientation are key to success.
- Energy, motivation, enthusiasm, and integrity.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must demonstrate sound judgment and decision-making ability.
- Computer proficiency in MS Office, Excel, e-mail and internet functions.
- Must be able to travel within the coverage area and occasionally nationwide.
- 1 to 3 years of experience is preferred, but not required.
Physical Demands: Physical, Mental and Workplace Environment Conditions
- Use hands to handle, control, or feel objects, tools, or controls
- Ability to sit, stand and walk
- Ability to drive motor vehicle
Workplace Conditions: Workplace Environment Conditions
- Requires frequent traveling by motor vehicle
- May be exposed to various workplace environments when meeting with customers
Education and Certifications:
- A bachelor's degree, or two years sales experience, or any similar combination of education and experience is preferred, but not required.
Visit us at https://www.mdlab.com/
Medical Diagnostic Laboratories is a member of Genesis Global Group, an equal opportunity employer.
- Pay Type Salary
- New Orleans, LA, USA