Bioanalytical Research Associate
Integrated Analytical Solutions, Inc. (IAS) is a GLP- and ISO-17025 compliant contract research organization (CRO) specializing in bioanalytical and analytical testing for the biopharmaceutical industry as well as a cannabis testing laboratory within the state of New Jersey. Our laboratories are located in Hamilton, NJ. Our company culture is built on the principles of teamwork, customer satisfaction and scientific integrity. We currently have a full-time opening for a bioanalytical research associate. The selected candidate will be expected to perform bioanalytical method development, method validation and test sample analysis under the guidance of senior staff.
- Work closely with scientists and associates to develop, validate, and perform test methods using HPLC-MS/MS, HPLC-UV, GC-MS, and ICP-MS instrumentation.
- Perform study/test sample analysis based on established methods and procedures
- Operate efficiently in a regulated laboratory environment, including following SOPs and FDA regulations (ISO-17025, GLP, GCP and cGxP).
- Perform basic integration and review of laboratory data (especially LC-MS/MS and HPLC-UV)
- Prepare draft reports to be reviewed and edited by senior staff.
- BS or MS in the sciences and at least 5 years of industrial experience working in bioanalytical lab.
- Training and experience with instrumentation such as HPLC, UPLC, LC-MS/MS, GC-MS, and/or ICP-MS.
- Special consideration will be given to those candidates with cannabis laboratory testing experience.
- Experience with extraction and preparation of blood/plasma and/or tissue samples is a plus.
- Training and experience working with LIMS system for data processing.
- Training and experience working in a GLP or ISO-17025 laboratory setting (or willingness to be trained on these regulations).
- Must have strong written and computer skills.
- Desire to work in a close-knit, fast-paced environment that focuses on productivity and efficiency.
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation, Holidays, and Sick Time
IAS is an equal opportunity employer.
- Pay Type Salary
- New Jersey, USA