Inside Sales Representative
To increase and improve coverage of construction product support Opportunities including but not limited to those accounts currently unassigned, new accounts created by other divisions with a view to increase deal participation and achieve sales construction product support division.
- Actively represent the company through an assigned customer database including existing and new clients with a focus on retail and small core
- Responsible for handling all incoming enquires relating to construction product support.
- Responsible for identifying and qualifying customer needs, close where possible, or transfer sales leads to PSSRs.
- Responsible for ensuring all customer needs for associated business (i.e. parts, service and rental) are supported and managed to the customers satisfaction either directly or if possible, via CRM and PSEs with relevant departments.
- Responsible for maintaining clean customer database and customer fleet information (machine population).
- Proactively communicates company offers relative to assigned database via telephone, email and other means.
- Accountable for CRM (customer relationship management) with retail customers as per defined database and to update and qualify accounts employing a disciplined phone call campaign.
- Evaluate and work all PSE (Prioritized Service Events) leads through to completion.
- Maintain an active call cycle to achieve established PAR (planned annual rate) on CAT assigned customers of 4 calls per year.
- Maintain an active call cycle to achieve established PAR (planned annual rate) on non-CAT assigned customers of 2 calls per year.
- Ensure that not less than (25) calls are completed and recorded per day.
- Evaluate leads effectively and efficiently and determine whether to respond or pass the lead to other sales resources.
- Build customer satisfaction through a thorough needs analysis process and provide solutions to meet these needs.
- Build relationships as a single point of contact.
- Close sales.
- Present and finance options and solutions including eCommerce and Cat Finance (Cat Card).
- Respond to needs of walk-in customers.
- Attend necessary meetings and training to ensure that ongoing personal, customer and revenue growth in the attainment of projected sales and personal objectives.
- Under all circumstances, apply the Customer Relations Principles and maintain favorable customer relations.
- Timely completion of all necessary company documentation and any other general reports as a result of signing an order with a customer as required by the company.
- Promote deal services including, but not limited to, parts, service, labor and customer service agreements and address customer needs and or question/requests for Parts/Service and rental or refer to the appropriate department.
Bachelor’s degree in business or marketing, or equivalent work experience required.
Minimum of 1 year industry related experience required.
Minimum of 1 year retail sales or other sales experience required.
Ability to sit for long periods of time.
Numerical competency to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages etc.
Computer skills including knowledge and proficiency in word processing and spreadsheet software, and confidence to develop skills in Goldmine and other proprietary software.
High level verbal and written skills, having the ability to write routine reports and effective correspondence, as well as to communicate effectively with customers and fellow employees.
Must have a valid driver's license with acceptable record.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Your supervisor may request and assign you similar duties. Any major modification of this job role requires Human Resources approval.
Gregory Poole Equipment Company is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
- Pay Type Salary
- Required Education Bachelor’s Degree
- 4807 Beryl Rd, Raleigh, NC 27606, USA