Interiors Mech. (GSO-Maint)
Interiors Mechanic - 2nd Shift
About HAECO Americas
Headquartered in Greensboro, NC, with facilities in Lake City, FL, HAECO Americas is a global, world-class aviation company providing services ranging from aircraft maintenance, repair, and overhaul to the manufacturing of aircraft interior products. HAECO Americas is one of the leading aviation corporations in the world. We pride ourselves on safe, high-quality aviation products and services for our customers, as well as security and growth for our most valuable asset -- our people.
Why HAECO Americas
A career with HAECO Americas is your chance to connect with a world leader in aircraft maintenance and interiors. Your career at HAECO will expose you to the best practices of aircraft maintenance on Boeing and Airbus wide-body and narrow-body jets for major airlines and operators. As a HAECO team member, you will learn from the industry’s best, pick up new skills, and continue your professional development. We offer a flexible, high-energy work environment with opportunities to innovate, learn and grow - doing work that matters. The sky is the limit on how far your potential could take you at HAECO Americas.
HAECO Americas offers an array of benefits designed with the health and welfare of our employees in mind.
- Comprehensive Benefit Plans
- Health Savings Account
- Career Progression Program
- Paid Premiums for Certifications/Shifts
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Discounts
- Relocation Assistance (if applicable)
- 401k Savings Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Certification Assistance and Tuition Reimbursements
- Collaborative and Safe Work Environment
Perform aircraft interiors maintenance and/or repairs within budgeted time and in accordance with the applicable data without deviation. Work accomplished meets or exceeds quality standards as set by the FAA, HAECO, and approved customer maintenance programs. The Interiors Mechanic is responsible to work in a safe manner eliminating waste and delivering a quality product on time.
- Perform work as assigned utilizing work instructions within estimated or budgeted hours and within FAA and HAECO standards of quality.
- Maintain HAECO and customer record of maintenance documents accurately.
- Use and operate safely ground support equipment, (i.e., Man Lifts, Scissor Lifts, etc.) after training and qualifications have been assigned.
- Read, understand, and follow approved/accepted maintenance reference data such as Engineering Prints, Structure Repair Manuals, Illustrated Parts Catalog, Engineering Drawings and Service Bulletins to perform assigned work.
- Be familiar with the materials and processes commonly used during the maintenance of aircraft interiors.
- Layout and perform interior reconfigurations and repairs in accordance with the applicable data without deviation.
- Properly execute all forms required by the customer and/or HAECO procedures manuals.
- Act as a mentor and help train less experienced technicians.
- Interface effectively with members of management, other departments, and coworkers.
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment.
- Promote a culture of safety by monitoring self and others to assure all duties are performed within the guidelines as specified by the HAECO Safety Manual.
- Perform other duties and special projects as assigned by Interiors lead or Maintenance Supervisor.
What you need: (Requirements)
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Eighteen (18) months or more of aircraft interiors experience with a maintenance, modification, or overhaul center or successful completion of the HAECO accelerated repairmen’s certificate program.
- Must provide own tools as indicated on company tool list.
- Language (read, write, speak, and understand English).
- Subject to noise more than 85 dbs.
- May be exposed to hazardous chemicals and requires the use of all safety equipment.
- Must be able to breathe through a full-face respirator. Employees with facial hair will be required to purchase a hood to meet respirator requirements.
- Job requires participation in the DOT random drug and alcohol testing program.
- Normal or corrected hearing.
- Duties require typical bending, stooping, reaching, stretching, climbing stairs, etc., handling supplies and equipment weighing up to 50 lbs.
- Visual acuity must be a minimum of 20/40 corrected and must have full color vision.
- FAA Airframe and Powerplant or FAA Airframe certification.
“This company considers all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status.”
- Job Family Direct
- Job Function Interiors
- Pay Type Hourly