Instructor - 2nd Shift
About HAECO Americas
Headquartered in Greensboro, NC, with facilities in Lake City, FL, HAECO Americas is a global, world-class aviation company providing services in aircraft maintenance, repair, and overhaul. HAECO Americas is one of the leading aviation corporations in the world. We pride ourselves on safe, high-quality aviation products and services for our customers, as well as security and growth for our most valuable asset -- our people.
Why HAECO Americas
A career with HAECO Americas is your chance to connect with a world leader in aircraft maintenance and interiors. Your career at HAECO will expose you to the best practices of aircraft maintenance on Boeing and Airbus wide-body and narrow-body jets for major airlines and operators. As a HAECO team member, you will learn from the industry’s best, pick up new skills, and continue your professional development. We offer a flexible, high-energy work environment with opportunities to innovate, learn and grow - doing work that matters. The sky is the limit on how far your potential could take you at HAECO Americas.
HAECO Americas offers an array of benefits designed with the health and welfare of our employees in mind.
- Comprehensive Benefit Plans
- Health Savings Account
- Career Progression Program
- Paid Premiums for Certifications/Shifts
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Discounts
- Relocation Assistance (if applicable)
- 401k Savings Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Certification Assistance and Tuition Reimbursements
- Collaborative and Safe Work Environment
Provide regulatory training, aircraft maintenance training, and other training to support HAECO and customer requirements.
- Present instructional data as prescribed in the Course Overview/Syllabus.
- Maintain a professional environment in the workplace and classroom.
- Develop, update and maintain instructional curriculum and multimedia presentations by correct interpretation of regulatory documents, company manuals, customer manuals and other documents and by maintaining awareness of feedback from learners, customers and regulatory agencies on the quality and effectiveness of the Training programs.
- Assist in the annual curriculum reviews, ensuring up-to-date requirements are incorporated in the Training Program.
- Comply with the HAECO Training Manual and Company policies.
- Deliver any other courses to support other departments as required to include customer paperwork, lock-out tag-out, etc.
What you need: (Requirements)
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 8 years experience performing aircraft systems maintenance or previous demonstrated experience within HAECO as a designated instructor.
- Must have excellent oral and excellent writing skills. Excellent interpersonal skills are needed to interact with a wide variety of people in a professional manner.
- Read, write and understand the English language.
- Must have good organizational skills and be able to prioritize work.
- Must have intermediate computer skills with a good knowledge of typical business software (Word, Excel & PowerPoint).
- Must be capable of using the HAECO Learning Management System to a level of proficiency as deemed appropriate by the Senior Instructor / Training Supervisor.
- Normal office environment where approximately 80% of work is performed in a sitting position with the remaining time walking and moving around the office area.
- Filing duties require typical bending, stooping, reaching, stretching, etc. Handles typical office supplies weighing less than 5 lbs.
- Normal mental and visual attention along with manual coordination for keyboard operations is necessary approximately 25% of the time.
- Normal or corrected hearing and vision are required.
- Occasional trips to the hangar areas may be needed to deliver correspondence weighing less than 25 lbs.
- Must be able to work assigned schedule with minimal absences.
- Three years of an instructional background.
- FAA Airframe and Powerplant Certificate
“This company considers all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status.”
- Job Family Quality
- Job Function Training
- Pay Type Hourly