Personal Care Aide - Heather Heights
Does bringing someone comfort and care make you happy? We are looking for someone like you to be a part of our team!
We are looking to fill multiple Full Time 3pm to 11pm positions for our Personal Care Aide role at our Heather Heights Facility in Pittsford, NY. Our PCA's provide supervision and assistance in such a way that our residents feel they are genuinely cared for. They also observes and reports any changes in resident status to the appropriate charge person. Our goal is to provide the best service possible; therefore, honoring resident requests is our specialty.
Some important responsibilities you will have in this role:
- Provides care, supervision and assistance to residents in accordance with state regulations and company policies and procedures.
- Receives and gives shift report for assigned residents to charge person.
- Responsible for changing linens, collecting soiled linens and distributing clean linens as required.
- Responsible for assisting the residents in maintaining their room, bathroom and personal belongings in a clean and orderly manner.
- Provides direction and assistance with personal care functions including:
- Grooming, haircare, shaving and ordinary care of nails, teeth and mouth.
- Walking and transfers.
- Taking and recording weights as directed.
Come join an established but thriving company with:
Competitive compensation, flexibility, and unique perks (like employee rate discounts on certain hotels), utilization of Dayforce Wallet (get paid as you earn it!) and time off that is lucrative to promote a positive work-life balance - so you can take care of you, just as much as you take care of others!
- Pay Type Hourly
- Min Hiring Rate $15.50
- 160 W Jefferson Rd, Pittsford, NY 14534, USA