Line Cook - Northland Heights
Lookin’ to get cookin’? Time to fire it up on submitting your application for a Line Cook position with Hamister Group! We are looking to hire multiple Full Time Line Cooks to work at our Northland Heights facility in Pittsburgh.
The Line Cook will prepare and/or direct the preparation, seasoning and cooking of all salads, soups, fish, meats, vegetables, desserts and all other foods. All meals will be exemplary restaurant quality, nutritionally balanced and attractively served. Our goal is to provide the best food and service to our residents, therefore, satisfying their needs, anticipating their wants, and honoring their requests is our specialty.
Qualifications needed of our Line Cook:
- Restaurant cooking experience
- Ability to prepare and cook a variety of foods in large quantities
- Awareness of special diets, seasoning requirements, cooking times and temperature controls
- Ability to estimate quantities of food required, utilize leftovers while serving attractive, appetizing meals, and ability to limit waste
We want you to be excited to come to work with us, just as much as we are excited about your potential to thrive and grow with us. We commit to offering - competitive compensation, and unique perks (like employee rate discounts on certain hotels), utilization of Dayforce Wallet (get paid as you earn it!) and time off that is lucrative to promote a positive work-life balance - so you can take care of you, just as much as you take care of others!
Tired of the long nights of cooking? We can't wait for you to show off your skills....apply with us today!
- Pay Type Hourly
- Max Hiring Rate $18.00
- 4859 McKnight Rd, Pittsburgh, PA 15237, USA