LPN - Brompton Heights
Do you have a passion for helping people? Our future is dependent on heroes like you.
Hamister Group, LLC is hiring for Full Time Night and Part Time Evening LPN's!
In this position, our LPN's provides nursing care to our residents, supervision of direct care staff, and assistance in such a way that our residents feel they are genuinely cared for. You will observe and report changes in resident status to the primary care provider and our Director of Personal Care and documents such interactions and observations via established policies and procedures.
Education and Experience:
- Graduate of a state approved school of vocational, practical or professional Nursing program.
- Current Nursing license, in good standing.
- Good physical and mental health, producing upon hire, and as required, a satisfactory examination from a physician or equivalent indicating that the individual is free from any health impairment which is of potential risk to residents or which might interfere with the performance of the individuals duties.
- Occasional twisting, bending, squatting, kneeling, and crouching.
- Ability to sit, stand and walk during all shifts.
- May need to lift and carry up to twenty-five (25) lbs.
- Produce a PPD (Mantoux) skin test or blood test for tuberculosis as required.
- Produce immunization records as required.
We Strive to Offer:
Competitive compensation, flexibility, and unique perks (like employee rate discounts on certain hotels), utilization of Dayforce Wallet (get paid as you earn it!),and time off that is lucrative to promote a positive work-life balance - so you can take care of you, just as much as you take care of others!
- Pay Type Hourly
- Max Hiring Rate $26.00
- 275 Brompton Rd, Buffalo, NY 14221, USA