Overnight DSP Position
White Bear Lake, MN, USA
Friday, April 14, 2023
Come join a dedicated team and make a difference in the lives of the people we serve.
We are currently hiring Direct Support Professionals to join our team. Our group homes and apartment style programs are located in the northern suburbs.
Overview: The Direct Support Professional (DSP) is the heartbeat of our organization. As a DSP you will directly support individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
- Develop positive relationships with the people being served, their family members, support staff, management team, and consultants.
- Prepare meals and household task
- Assist with medication administration
- Support personal hygiene and grooming, including bathing and toileting
Why Join Us?
- Flexible schedules. Full and Part-time evening and overnight schedules available, including weekends.
- Paid time off for full-time and part-time staff
- 401(k) with company match
- Education grants, Vision plan, car repair program, meals while you work.
- At 30 hours a week eligible for full benefits package.
- Medical, Dental
- Short- & Long-Term Disability
- FSA & HSA
- Life Insurance
- Must be minimum of 18 years of age
- Valid driver’s license, auto insurance and a good driving record
- Successful background check with the Department of Human Services
- Good written and oral communications skills
- Technical skills – must comfortable and proficient in using computers and/or smart technology
- A willingness to do personal cares for individuals
Wage: $10.33/hr. For asleep positions, wages vary for awake positions
keywords: Personal Care Assistant, PCA, Direct Support, DSP, flexibility, bonus, part-time, full-time, days, overtime, benefits, home car
Hammer Residences is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by law.