Production Team Lead - Days
Hoffmaster Group Inc, is an industry leader producing the most complete line of specialty disposable tabletop products for over 75 years. Hoffmaster competes in three distinct business segments – Foodservice, Consumer, and E-Commerce. Our products can be found in thousands of retailers, restaurants, hotels, and more. As a customer centric company, we strive to deliver innovative solutions to both our customers and the ultimate end users of our products. This Innovation is a key part of what we do here at Hoffmaster, and we continue to drive the industry forward by investing in our employees and state-of-the-art technology.
Hoffmaster/GMSP has had an increase in business and is looking for great folks to join our team! All new employees are eligible for a $1500 sign on bonus!!
COP Days. 2,2,3 Schedule. This is a bi-weekly schedule of three 12 hour shifts one week and 48 hour shifts the following week. Every other weekend off. Only work 6 months of the year!
Responsible for monitoring production processes and employees on a day to day basis. Coordinate the flow of production folders, orders, plates, samples, standards and ink requirements to equipment. Lead Person will not be assigned to any one machine but will be able to fill for call-ins and vacations as needed.
- Provide training for new and existing employees to maintain current knowledge relative to production and quality standards
- Assist Process Improvement Supervisor in adjusting Crew schedules
- Report personnel issues to supervisor
- Proactively promotes open exchanges of information and communication with the department
- Monitor safety, production speeds, and quality
- Assist with any change-overs
- Assist in finding information on specific orders
- Assist with prioritizing maintenance issues and resolutions
- Assist during set-ups, clean-ups, color-matching
- Plate mounting as needed
- Apply lean concepts and 5s within the department
- Know and/or learn how to operate all equipment in assigned area
- Follow all safety practices
- Responsible to report food safety problems to personnel with authority to initiate action
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Ability to do basic math skills
- Ability to read & comprehend instructions, memos, specifications, safety rules, operating maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
- Possess excellent communication skills both verbally and in writing (Ability to read & comprehend simple instructions, short memos, specifications, documents such as safety rules, operating maintenance instructions and procedure manuals)
- Self-motivated and ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Job Family Manufacturing
- Pay Type Hourly
- Hiring Rate $26.00
- Job Start Date Monday, December 4, 2023
- Hoffmaster Group Inc, 139 Evergreen Rd, Oconto, Wisconsin, United States of America