Baler Nights -GMSP
Hoffmaster Group Inc, is an industry leader producing the most complete line of specialty disposable tabletop products for over 75 years. Hoffmaster competes in three distinct business segments – Foodservice, Consumer, and E-Commerce. Our products can be found in thousands of retailers, restaurants, hotels, and more. As a customer centric company, we strive to deliver innovative solutions to both our customers and the ultimate end users of our products. This Innovation is a key part of what we do here at Hoffmaster, and we continue to drive the industry forward by investing in our employees and state-of-the-art technology.
Hoffmaster/GMSP has had an increase in business and is looking for great folks to join our team! All new employees are eligible for a $1500 sign on bonus!!
COP Nights. 2,2,3 Schedule. This is a bi-weekly schedule of three 12 hour shifts one week and 48 hour shifts the following week. Every other weekend off. Only work 6 months of the year!
Primary Purpose of the Role:
- Perform housekeeping duties
- Responsible for general plant cleaning and organization including restrooms and break rooms
- General building and grounds upkeep inside and outside
- Assist other team members as necessary
- Responsible for personal safety
- Responsible for accurate and complete exchange of information with in coming team members.
- May be responsible for performing Baler position: Remove all recyclable gaylords from work stations bring to baler, separate items to be baled per prints/nonprints. Empty sorted tissue into baler by hand, compress and add tissue until baler is full and wire tie bale with supplied wires and eject bale for removal, then proceed to next bale. The baler is required to make rounds throughout the shift and remove full gaylords and replace with empty.
- Must be able to fill in on other assets if need arises
- Responsible to report food safety problems to personnel with authority to initiate action
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Factory experience preferred but not a requirement
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Ability to do basic math skills
- Possesses basic communication skills
- Ability to read & comprehend instructions, memos, specifications, safety rules, operating maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
- Job Family Distribution
- Pay Type Hourly
- Hiring Rate $19.00
- Hoffmaster Group Inc, 139 Evergreen Rd, Oconto, Wisconsin, United States of America