Primary Purpose of the Role:
Performs all facets of maintenance, repair, installation and modification to Company equipment, buildings and grounds.
We have the following shifts available: 12 hour 2-2-3
Starting Pay Up To $24.00 based on work experience
Essential Job Duties:
- Must work safely, follow safety procedures and use appropriate safety equipment, guards, lock-out-tag out procedures and gear in the performance of duties at all times.
- Performs grade or product changeovers on machine centers, which include Flexographic Printing Presses, Converting Folders, Formers, various types of packaging equipment and conveyor systems.
- Diagnoses, adjusts and repairs mechanical, electrical, power transmission, hydraulic and pneumatic equipment.
- Performs preventive maintenance equipment and facilities adhering to published PM schedules.
- Assists in the update and accurate maintenance of computer tracking for preventive maintenance, work order system, labor tracking, spare parts and general maintenance.
- Must follow GMP guidelines and report any food safety issues to your supervisor
Equipment Operation Includes but is not Limited to:
-Drill Press -Hydraulic Press
-Wire, stick, aluminum welder -Threading Machine
-Milling machine. -Diagnostic & Measurement Tools
-Lathe -Grinders and Sanders
-Metal cut-off saw -Band saw
-Power Transmission Equip. -Pumps
-Forklifts -Air Compressors
-Numerous powered/non-powered hand shop tools
- One to three years’ experience performing industrial or manufacturing maintenance and/or an Associate’s degree in a relevant trade area is strongly preferred.
- High school Diploma/equivalent required
- Minimum fabrication skills are required (welding, machining skills)
- Must be proficient with variety of shop tools, processes and related diagnostic/measuring devices for equipment assembly, disassembly, machining, fabrication, rebuilds, installation, adjustment, modifications, alignment, cutting, welding, pipefitting and misc. other tasks for the overall maintenance of equipment and buildings
- Strong mechanical/electrical aptitude, experience and understanding of associated equipment, processes and tools.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, prioritize work load, and respond to changing priorities
- Possess good judgment and decision making skills
- Must be able to read, comprehend, communicate and perform tasks effectively
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work shifts as needed for vacation relief , other vacancies or based on business needs
Learn more about ourmultiple locations!
- Job Family Maintenance
- Pay Type Hourly
- Travel Required No
- Required Education High School
- Creative Converting, 255 Spring St, Clintonville, Wisconsin, United States of America