Hoffmaster Group Inc, is an industry leader producing the most complete line of specialty disposable tabletop products for over 75 years. Hoffmaster competes in three distinct business segments – Foodservice, Consumer, and E-Commerce. Our products can be found in thousands of retailers, restaurants, hotels, and more. As a customer centric company, we strive to deliver innovative solutions to both our customers and the ultimate end users of our products. This Innovation is a key part of what we do here at Hoffmaster, and we continue to drive the industry forward by investing in our employees and state-of-the-art technology.
Job duties to include packing finished product, machine adjustments and relieving operator(s) for lunch/breaks. Efficiently perform work activities in keeping with current production, quality, safety and housekeeping standards.
Specific Requirements & Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Ability and desire to work with people in training and problem solving.
- Efficiently perform work activities in keeping with current production, quality, safety and housekeeping standards. Job duties to include changing rolls, fill ink decks, adjust machine, relieve operator(s) for lunch/breaks and pack finished product.
- Ability to communicate and document information effectively.
- Willingness to participate and utilize new training, tools and education opportunities.
- All other duties assigned by Supervisor/Manager.
The ideal candidate will have a great work ethic, be willing to learn new things, and have dependable attendance. We currently have openings on all shifts.
- Job Family Manufacturing
- Pay Type Hourly
- Hiring Rate $21.10
- Travel Required No
- Hoffmaster Group Inc., 2920 N. Main St, Oshkosh, Wisconsin, United States of America