Hoffmaster Group Inc, is an industry leader producing the most complete line of specialty disposable tabletop products for over 75 years. Hoffmaster competes in three distinct business segments – Foodservice, Consumer, and E-Commerce. Our products can be found in thousands of retailers, restaurants, hotels, and more. As a customer centric company, we strive to deliver innovative solutions to both our customers and the ultimate end users of our products. This Innovation is a key part of what we do here at Hoffmaster, and we continue to drive the industry forward by investing in our employees and state-of-the-art technology.
Hoffmaster is seeking experienced Shippers for our Foodservice manufacturing plant in Oshkosh. In this position you will efficiently perform work activities in keeping with current production, quality, safety and housekeeping standards. Job duties include lifting & stacking cases, driving an industrial lift truck, operate scanning devices and all other duties that may be assigned.
Specific Requirements & Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Ability and desire to work with people in training and problem solving.
- Efficiently perform work activities in keeping with current production, quality, safety and housekeeping standards.
- Lifting & stacking cases, driving an industrial lift truck, operate scanning devices and all other duties that may be assigned.
- Ability to communicate and document information effectively.
- Willingness to participate and utilize new training, tools and educational opportunities.
The ideal candidate will have a great work ethic, be willing to learn new things, and have good dependable attendance. We currently have openings on all shifts.
- Job Family Distribution
- Pay Type Hourly
- Hiring Rate $23.61
- Travel Required No
- Hoffmaster Group Inc., 2920 N. Main St, Oshkosh, Wisconsin, United States of America