Hoffmaster Group Inc, is an industry leader producing the most complete line of specialty disposable tabletop products for over 75 years. Hoffmaster competes in three distinct business segments – Foodservice, Consumer, and E-Commerce. Our products can be found in thousands of retailers, restaurants, hotels, and more. As a customer centric company, we strive to deliver innovative solutions to both our customers and the ultimate end users of our products. This Innovation is a key part of what we do here at Hoffmaster, and we continue to drive the industry forward by investing in our employees and state-of-the-art technology..
Hoffmaster Group Inc is looking an intern to support our Finance Supply Chain team for Summer 2024. This is an onsite paid internship based at our Corporate office in Oshkosh. The Supply Chain Finance Intern will work to support alignment between our Procurement and Operations Teams.
- Work with Plant Operations, Controller, and Procurement identify materials from different vendors that run most and least optimally.
- Validate and quantify findings to prioritize remediation.
- Work with procurement on price discounts or supplier R&D to improve performance.
- Excellent abilities to prioritize and handle multiple projects
- Ability to recognize improvement opportunities
- High level of interpersonal, written, verbal communication/ influence skills, excellent presentation skills
- Ability to perform with minimal supervision and direction
- Ability to deliver effective presentations
- Organizational and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work well on a team
- Proven skill in projecting confidence, working collaboratively and engendering trust
- Working towards Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business, Supply Chain or related degree. Jr. or Sr. preferred
- Occasional travel to other Wisconsin sites may be required
Hoffmaster Group Inc’s internship program is designed to provide students practical, hands-on experience in a professional environment, bridging the gap between the knowledge gained in school and it’s real-world application in actual work settings. The benefits of our Internship Program include:
- Skill Development and Learning Experience- Interns are given meaningful projects that add value to the organization, allow them to use their skills in a real-world environment, and develop valuable soft skills.
- Career Exploration- Explore different jobs and industries to make informed career path decisions.
- Networking Opportunities- Build professional networks by interacting with colleagues, managers and other professionals in their field.
- Resume Enhancement- Demonstrate to future employers practical skills and exposure to real-world challenges.
- Talent Pipeline- Allows Hoffmaster to target up and coming talent. Many of our past interns have been offered full time roles upon graduation or have stayed on part time through the school year.
- Fresh Perspectives- Interns are encourages to bring their fresh ideas, innovative thinking and perspectives to the organization.
- Knowledge Transfer- Interns have the chance to learn from experienced professionals and gain industry-specific insights.
- School Credit- Because Hoffmaster focuses on providing meaningful projects to interns, our internships will satisfy most schools internship requirements.
- Full time employment- Internships and projects are designed to last 10 weeks over the summer. Hours will be Monday – Friday 8 am – 4:30 pm and pay starts at $18 / hour.
Hoffmaster Group Inc.
Learn more about our multiple locations!
At Hoffmaster, we believe every person deserves to feel successful. That’s why we provide a total rewards package designed to support our employee’s success –at work, at home, and in life. This includes: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability insurances, Student loan and Tuition assistance, physical and mental wellness programs, Paid vacation and holidays, Employee Assistance Program, and more!
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement: To accomplish this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform, with or without reasonable accommodation, each essential function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to help enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.