Marketing Business Analyst Intern
Hoffmaster is looking for a Marketing Business Analytics Intern for Summer 2024. This is an onsite paid internship based in Oshkosh. The Intern will be supporting the Business Insights team and our Salesforce Application in several aspects including data integrity review, measuring and tracking campaigns, helping to set up reports and dashboards.
Their main focus of the role will be to assist with Salesforce. The intern will help dive into the data and assist with cleansing the data including:
- Identifying duplications and incomplete records.
- Identifying errors in data entry.
- Assist with the various dashboards that we use to monitor activities and our sales pipeline.
- Work within the data to look at tracking to spot trends in activities and compile sales opportunities to communicate to the demand planning team.
- Involved in the creation of reports in Salesforce that provide insights in an efficient way.
While Salesforce may be their main area of focus, time permitting, the intern may also work with syndicated data that is received to look at sales trends in our foodservice and consumer businesses. This involves working with large amounts data and doing analysis to present to our leadership teams.
Hoffmaster Group Inc’s internship program is designed to provide students practical, hands-on experience in a professional environment, bridging the gap between the knowledge gained in school and it’s real-world application in actual work settings. The benefits of our Internship Program include:
- Skill Development and Learning Experience- Interns are given meaningful projects that add value to the organization, allow them to use their skills in a real-world environment, and develop valuable soft skills.
- Career Exploration- Explore different jobs and industries to make informed career path decisions.
- Networking Opportunities- Build professional networks by interacting with colleagues, managers and other professionals in their field.
- Resume Enhancement- Demonstrate to future employers practical skills and exposure to real-world challenges.
- Talent Pipeline- Allows Hoffmaster to target up and coming talent. Many of our past interns have been offered full time roles upon graduation or have stayed on part time through the school year.
- Fresh Perspectives- Interns are encourages to bring their fresh ideas, innovative thinking and perspectives to the organization.
- Knowledge Transfer- Interns
- School Credit- Because Hoffmaster focuses on providing meaningful projects to interns, our internships will satisfy most schools internship requirements.
- Full time employment- Internships and projects are designed to last 10 weeks over the summer. Hours will be Monday – Friday 8 am – 4:30 pm and pay starts at $18 / hour.
- Job Family Marketing
- Pay Type Hourly
- Employment Indicator Internship
- Job Start Date Monday, May 27, 2024
- Job End Date Friday, September 6, 2024
- Hoffmaster Group Inc., 2920 N. Main St, Oshkosh, Wisconsin, United States of America