Hoffmaster Group Inc is currently recruiting for Electronic Technicians in our Maintenance Department at our Oshkosh facility!
This position performs corrective, predictive, and preventive electrical, mechanical, power and control maintenance for production equipment, machinery, and facility utilities. He/she will assist engineering projects, participate in new equipment commissioning, maintain production and utilities assets and troubleshoot failures to identify root cause. The wage starts at $32.61/hr with potential of more depending on experience and certifications. Hoffmaster also offers a shift premium, paid training, and a $1,000 sign on bonus!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ability to troubleshoot and repair any problems related to the PLCs, Drives, HMIs, and related equipment in the plant or have the ability to learn.
- The candidate must be able to successfully install electrical power to machines or equipment which includes gauging of wire, measuring, bending and installing conduit and the planning for all in accordance with the National Electrical Code. (NEC)
- Ability to perform basic electrical and mechanical repairs to manufacturing equipment and building systems.
- Knowledge of mechanical tools, power hand tools, and measuring devices.
- Familiar with basic pneumatic and hydraulic controls.
- Must be able to work from elevated heights.
- Perform all other duties as assigned by Manager or Supervisor.
- Candidates must successfully pass a job specific test conducted by FVTC. Results will be based on pass or fail.
- Those candidates who pass the assessment must be able to successfully demonstrate the practical application of the skills the tests suggests they possess.
Learn more about ourmultiple locations!
- Job Family Maintenance
- Pay Type Hourly
- Min Hiring Rate $32.61
- Travel Required No
- Required Education High School
- Hoffmaster Group Inc., 2920 N. Main St, Oshkosh, Wisconsin, United States of America