Nights - Napkin Assistant-GMSP
Hoffmaster Group Inc, is an industry leader producing the most complete line of specialty disposable tabletop products for over 75 years. Hoffmaster competes in three distinct business segments – Foodservice, Consumer, and E-Commerce. Our products can be found in thousands of retailers, restaurants, hotels, and more. As a customer centric company, we strive to deliver innovative solutions to both our customers and the ultimate end users of our products. This Innovation is a key part of what we do here at Hoffmaster, and we continue to drive the industry forward by investing in our employees and state-of-the-art technology.
Hoffmaster/GMSP has had an increase in business and is looking for great folks to join our team! All new employees are eligible for a $1500 sign on bonus!!
COP Nights. 2,2,3 Schedule. This is a bi-weekly schedule of three 12 hour shifts one week and 48 hour shifts the following week. Every other weekend off. Only work 6 months of the year!
Primary Purpose of the Role:
Assists the Napkin operator with basic production functions
- Assists Operator with operating folder press
- Performs documentation as necessary for folder press output
- Responsible for personal safety.
- Responsible for accurate and complete exchange of information with in coming crew
- Responsible for learning job skills required to perform next position in line of progression
- Assists other team members as necessary
- Performs housekeeping duties
- Responsible to report food safety problems to personnel with authority to initiate action
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Factory experience preferred but not a requirement
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Able to add, subtract, multiply, and divide all units of measure. Compute ration, rate, and percent.
- Able to read safety rules, instructions in the use and maintenance shop tools, and equipment, and methods of procedures in mechanical drawing and layout work.
- Able to write reports with proper format, punctuation, spelling, and grammar using all parts of speech.
- Able to read instructions for assembling and disassembling equipment and/or machinery.
- Attention to detail
- Basic computer skills.
- Job Family Manufacturing
- Pay Type Hourly
- Hiring Rate $19.00
- Job Start Date Monday, December 4, 2023
- Hoffmaster Group Inc, 139 Evergreen Rd, Oconto, Wisconsin, United States of America