Nights - Maintenance Tech III
Hoffmaster Group Inc, is an industry leader producing the most complete line of specialty disposable tabletop products for over 75 years. Hoffmaster competes in three distinct business segments – Foodservice, Consumer, and E-Commerce. Our products can be found in thousands of retailers, restaurants, hotels, and more. As a customer centric company, we strive to deliver innovative solutions to both our customers and the ultimate end users of our products. This Innovation is a key part of what we do here at Hoffmaster, and we continue to drive the industry forward by investing in our employees and state-of-the-art technology.
Hoffmaster/GMSP has had an increase in business and is looking for great folks to join our team! All new employees are eligible for a $1500 sign on bonus!!
COP Nights. 2,2,3 Schedule. This is a bi-weekly schedule of three 12 hour shifts one week and 48 hour shifts the following week. Every other weekend off. Only work 6 months of the year!
(Reasonable Accommodations Statement: To accomplish this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform, with or without reasonable accommodation, each essential function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to help enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.)
- Must work safely, follow safety procedures and use appropriate safety equipment, guards, lock-out-tag-out procedures and gear in the performance of duties at all times.
- Performs grade or product changeovers on machine centers, which include all converting, wrapping and printing machinery and equipment.
- Diagnoses, adjusts and repairs mechanical, electrical, power transmission, hydraulic and pneumatic equipment.
- Performs preventive maintenance on equipment and facilities adhering to published PM schedules.
- Assists in the update and accurate maintenance of computer tracking for preventive maintenance, work order system, labor tracking, spare parts and general maintenance.
- Responsible to report food safety problems to personnel with authority to initiate action.
Equipment operation includes but is not limited to:
Drill Press Hydraulic Press
Wire, stick, aluminum welder Threading Machine
Milling machine Diagnostic & Measurement Tools
Lathe Grinders and Sanders
Metal cut-off saw Band saw
Power Transmission Equip. Pumps
Forklifts Air Compressors
Numerous powered/non-powered hand shop tools
Job Specifications/ Qualifications:
- Five plus years of experience performing industrial or manufacturing maintenance and/or a relevant degree/diploma in Electro/Mechanical, Industrial Maintenance, Electrical, Electronics, or Robotics preferred but not required.
- High school diploma/equivalent required.
- Ability to demonstrate fabrication, machining, and ability to mechanically upgrade a machine.
- Proficient with variety of shop tools, processes and related diagnostic/measuring devices for common and also infrequent uses in: equipment assembly, disassembly, machining, fabrication, rebuilds, installation, adjustment, modifications, alignment, cutting, welding, pipefitting and misc. other tasks for the overall maintenance of equipment and buildings.
- Strong mechanical/electrical aptitude, experience and understanding of associated equipment, processes and tools. Proficient in machining and electrical trouble shooting skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, prioritize work load, and respond to changing priorities.
- Possess good judgment and decision making skills.
- Must be able to read, comprehend, communicate and perform tasks effectively.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, ability to effectively document issues and resolutions.
- Ability to work shifts as needed for vacation relief, other vacancies or based on business needs.
- Job Family Maintenance
- Pay Type Hourly
- Travel Required No
- Required Education High School
- Hoffmaster Group Inc, 139 Evergreen Rd, Oconto, Wisconsin, United States of America